What is your job/occupation?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
If you are tech savvy then theres plenty of work in data centres.

The cloud unfortunately is the future of our stupid backward society!
No interest in working in Data Centres anymore. I was a Systems Administrator for years and I'm over it lol. All the shit to do with pulling out and removing old hardware from racks and installing new ones did my head in. More into working in the security area now... tackling things like Cyber Bullying, Scams, and Identity Fraud.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
No interest in working in Data Centres anymore. I was a Systems Administrator for years and I'm over it lol. All the shit to do with pulling out and removing old hardware from racks and installing new ones did my head in. More into working in the security area now... tackling things like Cyber Bullying, Scams, and Identity Fraud.
Its the worst.
People treat machines like they are more important than people

Wahesh

Reaction score
Its the worst.
People treat machines like they are more important than people
I remember I got home from work on a Friday night once, kicked up my feet, ready to relax, unwind and watch tv. I got a call because one of the systems shat itself and I had to go back in to fix it. Another time I recall my boss got a call at like 3am because his boss (the lazy fuck) told him to go into the data centre and fix something else up. I'm over all types of being "on call" for shit and putting my on welfare at risk for the computer systems. No thanks. It's not the end of the world if something fucks up.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember I got home from work on a Friday night once, kicked up my feet, ready to relax, unwind and watch tv. I got a call because one of the systems shat itself and I had to go back in to fix it. Another time I recall my boss got a call at like 3am because his boss (the lazy fuck) told him to go into the data centre and fix something else up. I'm over all types of being "on call" for shit and putting my on welfare at risk for the computer systems. No thanks. It's not the end of the world if something fucks up.
Before you know it the whole east coast of Australia is going to be living inside a giant computer.

Im going to quote Roman Reigns and say believe that!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Before you know it the whole east coast of Australia is going to be living inside a giant computer.

Im going to quote Roman Reigns and say believe that!
I'm pretty sure we're already there mate. People are attached to their phones and shit. The fact that people go out together and spend more time looking at their phone screens than at each other is sad really.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure we're already there mate. People are attached to their phones and shit. The fact that people go out together and spend more time looking at their phone screens than at each other is sad really.
Im old school whenever I go on a date my phone stays inthe pocket.
I only take it out to show memes and test to see if she has my kind of humour.