What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Nope lol another thing for tonight
You will like General Butt Naked. (Well no not at all) It all sounds like a joke but unfortunately it isn’t. Use to eat the flesh of young boys with his child army get off their heads on coke and gun power and storm villages naked and kill all the men and rape all the woman then recruit their children. We have it pretty good here. Also now he is a priest lol

Last edited:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just started watching Shantaram(Apple), Charlie Hunnam stars..not sure what accent he is trying to do Aussie I think..or Kiwi unsure.
Anyway anyone watched this?

Also meant to mention another show, Slow Horses(Gary Oldman)it was also pretty good...slapstick spy/MI5 themed show with a crew who are second raters or misfits the massive slob Oldman leads them into misadventure.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shantaram was good, i liked it..is to be continued so I think there will be a second series.
So the obsession continues, I have started watching Servant it's a bit Bizarre but not bad and Echo3 which also is alright.
Ted Lasso is one of the next on my list and idk what else, the options are endless.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Shantaram was good, i liked it..is to be continued so I think there will be a second series.
So the obsession continues, I have started watching Servant it's a bit Bizarre but not bad and Echo3 which also is alright.
Ted Lasso is one of the next on my list and idk what else, the options are endless.
I recommend Severence. Good psychological show.

Mythic Quest is also good if you want a comedy.

I have also heard good things about See but I haven't got passed the first episode. Something not quite clicking for me in that show.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I recommend Severence. Good psychological show.

Mythic Quest is also good if you want a comedy.

I have also heard good things about See but I haven't got passed the first episode. Something not quite clicking for me in that show.
Yeh I was going to ask about See.May have a look though.
Yeh thanks I have saved Severance and i think Mythic Quest too from when you recommended them a while back.

Idk if @Southie or anyone has seen The Line a 4 part doco about a total loose cannon of a Navy Seal leader(yet also an alleged murderer)named Eddie Gallagher.Interesting so far, warts and all too.

Last edited:

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve started watching Seal Team on prime. It’s pretty good so far only about 8 episodes in but loving it. Apparently it gets better in future seasons with more funding.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Started Mr Mercedes (Netflix) recently, it’s quality so far.
I haven't watched it all but it is good I agree, Brendan Gleeson has done some fine work over the years.

I watched on Netflix this time a little 6 part series called Woman Of The Dead in German language with subtitles, well worth a look imo.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Idk if @Southie or anyone has seen The Line a 4 part doco about a total loose cannon of a Navy Seal leader(yet also an alleged murderer)named Eddie Gallagher.Interesting so far, warts and all too.
Slight spoiler alert(and idk why I was surprised as it's the yanks and probably often falls under the old right to bear arms bullshit), the trial was rigged and key witnesses turned full 180..so the bastard got off scot free .. WOW.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
New Australian cartoon is out on Disney+. It's created by an Australian animator that works on many US series, and executive produced by Justin Roiland (creator of Rick & Morty)

The show is set in Dapto. Only one episode in but it's pretty entertaining

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's very much sounding the The Last of Us TV show is a masterpiece. Really looking forward to it now

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love the fat family on the channel nine holiday show.
I agree Baz the last time I watched their fn gold..idk if the others have changed since but they should all be pushed out of the plane en route..whole bunch of mongs and annoying *****, the hick sisters weren't too bad I suppose.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Long Way Up on Apple..only just watched this even though it's a couple of years old now, Ewan Macgregor and Charley Boorman travel from the southern most point of Argentina to LA on electric prototype Harley Davidson motorbikes.
Absolutely stunning scenery i really enjoyed it, one of those shows you don't have to watch every minute but it was good..the two guys have good rapport and I've always liked Macgregor who seems like a quality bloke(he actually adopted an underpriveleged little Asian girl he met on a previous series many years ago).

Also..and this may sound lame - The African Queen..a nature doco(and I don't reckon I've ever watched one)about elephants, what fascinating giant wild animals they are.
Anyway i really enjoyed it too only goes for 90 mins, some fabulous close up filming of the environment and creatures great and small.
Athena was the star a 50+ y.o matriarch female, since filming she went missing and is presumed dead :(

Poachers are scum and mike hunts of the highest order.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can't be worse than the second game..
if the 2nd came out as a stand-alone game it would be different, I still enjoyed it agenda aside.

part one is a 10/10 for me so anything after it will struggle to be as good.

the show, I’m going in with zero expectations.

—-

Mr Mercedes season 1 was excellent, season 2 still has me interested but it’s weird AF.. it does make sense as it’s written by Stephen King.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Long Way Up on Apple..only just watched this even though it's a couple of years old now, Ewan Macgregor and Charley Boorman travel from the southern most point of Argentina to LA on electric prototype Harley Davidson motorbikes.
Absolutely stunning scenery i really enjoyed it, one of those shows you don't have to watch every minute but it was good..the two guys have good rapport and I've always liked Macgregor who seems like a quality bloke(he actually adopted an underpriveleged little Asian girl he met on a previous series many years ago).

Also..and this may sound lame - The African Queen..a nature doco(and I don't reckon I've ever watched one)about elephants, what fascinating giant wild animals they are.
Anyway i really enjoyed it too only goes for 90 mins, some fabulous close up filming of the environment and creatures great and small.
Athena was the star a 50+ y.o matriarch female, since filming she went missing and is presumed dead :(

Poachers are scum and mike hunts of the highest order.
I really like those Ewan Macgregor and Charley Boorman bike travel shows. There's a few others to check out if you haven't already. Long Way Round and Long Way Down.