What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just watched the first episode The Last of Us..based on the game of the same name.. On the whole games to film..tv..are pretty hit and miss..mostly miss.. This is great..the decayed and rotting pandemic world of the game has been recreated superbly here.. the despair the loss..brilliantly conveyed.. Gamers will know the familiar characters and story..those that haven’t played the game I don’t wanna spoil anything so won’t name characters or go into the plot with more detail.. let’s just say the acting is top notch.

Hope the rest of this season reaches such heights of quality..
I've been tempted to buy a PlayStation simply because this game has such rave reviews. Seems like PlayStation tends to get better exclusives than Xbox. I currently have a binge subscription so I could watch this. I guess it's crunch time on the whole buying a new console to enjoy the game or just watch it and ruin the potential for enjoying a great game.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I've been tempted to buy a PlayStation simply because this game has such rave reviews. Seems like PlayStation tends to get better exclusives than Xbox. I currently have a binge subscription so I could watch this. I guess it's crunch time on the whole buying a new console to enjoy the game or just watch it and ruin the potential for enjoying a great game.
Please play this game Al..it is simply outstanding..its sequel is quite controversial in terms of the decisions it took..had a lot of gamers questioning why..but still a great game .. I urge you to play it..one of the best games I’ve played..

Last of Us part 1 has been remastered for PS5..

Here is the difference between PS3..the original platform..and PS5..

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Last of Us Part 1 & Part 2
Uncharted 1,2,3,4 & Lost Legacy
God of War 2018 & Ragnarok
Marvel's Spider-man
Horizon Zero Dawn & Forbidden West
Ghost of Tsushima
Bloodborne
Returnal

I love my Xbox, but all of the above games are masterpieces and all of them are Playstation exclusives.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Marvel's Spider-man
Ghost of Tsushima
Bloodborne
Returnal

I love my Xbox, but all of the above games are masterpieces and all of them are Playstation exclusives.
I also am a fan of the early Zelda games. Have wanted to play some of the newer versions too.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Please play this game Al..it is simply outstanding..its sequel is quite controversial in terms of the decisions it took..had a lot of gamers questioning why..but still a great game .. I urge you to play it..one of the best games I’ve played..

Last of Us part 1 has been remastered for PS5..

Here is the difference between PS3..the original platform..and PS5..

There's a huge difference in quality. I'm undecided about whether I'd want to go for a ps4 though just to play older games. I'm stingy and rarely buy games new, so a used ps4 would probably more than suffice.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I also am a fan of the early Zelda games. Have wanted to play some of the newer versions too.
Breath of the Wild is great. Unfortunately the Switch hardware isn't great. Really struggles to look good.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There's a huge difference in quality. I'm undecided about whether I'd want to go for a ps4 though just to play older games. I'm stingy and rarely buy games new, so a used ps4 would probably more than suffice.
The good news is that Sony has pledged to make PS4 for a long time to come..only exclusive PS5 won’t be for PS4.. So it’s great for stingy guys like you and me! :D So get one and rip in my man..

Ps..Bonus is the original Last of Us remastered for PS4 only 25 bucks.. Last of Us 2 around 50 bucks

Last edited:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Salvage squad and Outback truckers, somebody has gotta build a truck for the mud, the fuckers do it rough.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Marvel's Spider-man
Ghost of Tsushima
Bloodborne
Returnal

How good was Spiderman..loved it ..and Myles Moralas..looking forward to Spidey 2!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have you watched Andor?

Really bloody good series.
Yeah. Andor was great too. I wasn't as impressed by book of Bobba Fett. I was less scathing of it than a few other people I know that watched it. But compared to the Mandalorian and Andor it was pretty poor.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah. Andor was great too. I wasn't as impressed by book of Bobba Fett. I was less scathing of it than a few other people I know that watched it. But compared to the Mandalorian and Andor it was pretty poor.
I just thought Book of Boba Fett was boring. That and the weird 50s hoverbike gang.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just thought Book of Boba Fett was boring. That and the weird 50s hoverbike gang.
And the big battle scene at the end really annoyed me. "Let's give up on the advantage if being able to fly around and use any elevated position to our advantage and instead pin ourselves down behind the overturned hover truck like fish in a barrel.

There was so much they could have done better.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
And the big battle scene at the end really annoyed me. "Let's give up on the advantage if being able to fly around and use any elevated position to our advantage and instead pin ourselves down behind the overturned hover truck like fish in a barrel.

There was so much they could have done better.
This is pretty representative of the series as a whole

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Very odd..

The Mandalorian i guess is how many pretty much envisaged what Boba Fett was like..so the Book of Boba Fett I think suffered because they probably had to make a completely different show..rather than having another bounty hunter go doing jobs in the universe..

Although Mandalorian would take a different path eventually with Grogu..

I didn’t mind Book of Boba Fett..it was ok but I much prefer how Fett was originally envisaged, a merciless gun for hire.. and it peed me off how Lucas changed him from being a true Mandalorian..

Last edited:

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Do yourself a favour and play the game, its a experience in itself and I would play it before watching the show because no matter how good the show might get it won't come close to the game.

PS5s are everywhere now, part 1 being redone on PS5 is a experience in itself, lost count how many times I've played it from PS3 to current gen.

Sony does have the best exclusives, GoW, TLoU, Ghost of Tsushima etc

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Do yourself a favour and play the game, its a experience in itself and I would play it before watching the show because no matter how good the show might get it won't come close to the game.

PS5s are everywhere now, part 1 being redone on PS5 is a experience in itself, lost count how many times I've played it from PS3 to current gen.

Sony does have the best exclusives, GoW, TLoU, Ghost of Tsushima etc
How good was the game..superb! What did you think of part 2?