What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Last King Of The Cross the final episode dropped yesterday..bloody good series but I love all that sort of gangster shit, Underbelly etc etc has always fascinated me.

Though "fictional" to a degree it was a great ending Johnny finally showing his mean/revengeful side and carnage ensued.
I'm biased as mentioned above but I really liked it, now i have no idea what Sam Ibrahim is like but the bloke who played his character was great.
Good bunch of support cast, I've always like Callan Mulvey who plays a prominent and totally bent senior detective.

Helps a bit to have spent a fair bit of time in the Cross and at around those times too so nostalgia plays a part..the Love Machine, Porkys, Bourbon N Beefsteak bar, Aussie Rules club etc what an iconic and mad place.

Absolutely a true story this, a tick over 40 yrs ago 1982(we were all about 16ish), me and my fellow under-age school mates were in a strip joint and one mate(big strapping **** he was)fucked a stripper/hooker on stage in front of all the punters at I think the Love Machine :hearteyes::tearsofjoy: ... GOLD!

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gave up on Your Honor, struggled to finish a episode over 3 attempts so moved onto Tulsa King.

Stallone suites the role well and it’s grabbed me so far.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gave up on Your Honor, struggled to finish a episode over 3 attempts so moved onto Tulsa King.

Stallone suites the role well and it’s grabbed me so far.

Yeah you didn't miss much tbh, though Tulsa King kind of loses its appeal after about five episodes in imo

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Starring Arnold Schwarzenegger series FUBAR coming to Netflix 25th of May.. looks fun..similar vibes to True Lies..

ps..apparently FUBAR stands for Fk Upped Beyond All Recognition/Repair

Last edited:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Another Netflix one The Diplomat, Keri Russell from The Americans stars.I binged all 8 episodes last night lol
Very decent show imo.
I'd vote her in as Pres(if I g.a.s.f about the yanks)she is cute as!

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Les Norton
Fist Aired on the ABC , now on Prime
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9548022/
Good show I enjoyed it..lead guy did a bang up job I reckon.
ABC have some hidden gems at times, SBS even more so if you don't mind foreign stuff and subtitles there is a vast array of decent shows and their all free.
I just re-watched A Cooks Tour with the late great Anthony Bourdain on there, they have added season 1 its about 22 or 23 episodes, assume S2 will pop up soon.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Just started The company you keep - Disney+ 3 eps in & getting interesting.

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Started Succession, about a Murdoch type media Patriarch whose trying to establish a legacy while his drug addled sociopathic children scratch and claw for dominance over his empire, but it's created by the guy behind Peep Show so it's funny in a weird way. Feels like a modern retelling over Ancient Kings attempting to create a lasting dynasty while their kids all drool over power and subjugating each other. A story as old as time.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another Netflix one The Diplomat, Keri Russell from The Americans stars.I binged all 8 episodes last night lol
Very decent show imo.
I'd vote her in as Pres(if I g.a.s.f about the yanks)she is cute as!
I'm a big Keri Russell fan. She was on Seth Meyer's show this week. Nice outfit she was wearing.