What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The first doco or the 2nd one?

I vaguely remember those one.
The first one, when rumours of his pedo predilections were widely known around the BBC for decades.

He did release a second one, I think titled "Whoops; Egg on my face." Where he once again ran interference for the BBC and pushed the narrative no one knew anything.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The first one, when rumours of his pedo predilections were widely known around the BBC for decades.

He did release a second one, I think titled "Whoops; Egg on my face." Where he once again ran interference for the BBC and pushed the narrative no one knew anything.
I have to rewatch them. But 100% he would tow the company line to not bite the hand that feeds him.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Remember when he ran interference for the BBC and Jimmy Saville?
View attachment 68356
Yes..indeed I do.. he did a second one about it..but doesn’t really excuse it.. He has agendas Louis ..it really comes out in some of his programmes..when he ‘doesn’t’ it’s fascinating viewing..like his look at Autism..but you hit the nail on the head on this one.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's just strange with stuff like this from 1978, Lydon from the Sex Pistols alluding to his depravity, that no one looked into it.

50 seconds.

Sorry, I came here to recommend "Beef". Great show, 10/10.
Guy was filth..he blatantly flaunted it too..said things on tv shows that were just really off but people just laughed it off.. The documentary Jimmy Savile: A British Horror Story on Netflix examines all of this.. It’s a crime the prick never got to answer up to what he did..bastard of a thing..if there is a hell the asswipe deserves to burn in it for eternity..

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Paramount - Line In The Sand is a decent 8 episode series, Israeli setting and cast..i enjoyed it.(* I have a funny feeling I have posted about this show before as I'm typing this :p ).They love blowing shit up these mofo's

No series 2 of the show as yet, unsure why.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Guy was filth..he blatantly flaunted it too..said things on tv shows that were just really off but people just laughed it off.. The documentary Jimmy Savile: A British Horror Story on Netflix examines all of this.. It’s a crime the prick never got to answer up to what he did..bastard of a thing..if there is a hell the asswipe deserves to burn in it for eternity..
It was awful to watch. The sheer magnitude of it, and how the fuck did (almost0 everyone) miss it. Most of his victims were the most vulnerable, including the disabled.

He made guys like Epstein look almost normal by comparison.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The offer on paramount! 4 episodes in and very entertaining

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It was awful to watch. The sheer magnitude of it, and how the fuck did (almost0 everyone) miss it. Most of his victims were the most vulnerable, including the disabled.

He made guys like Epstein look almost normal by comparison.
100% CD..they just turned a blind to it all...it really hit home when it was revealed he was molesting spinal patients.. So vulnerable..

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
100% CD..they just turned a blind to it all...it really hit home when it was revealed he was molesting spinal patients.. So vulnerable..
What really fries the noodle is he raised the majority of funds himself for that spinal hospital.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score