What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Warrior on binge is not bad has 2 seasons and season 3 will be out soon.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
With some trepidation, I watched 'Roadrunner', a doco about Anthony Bourdain's life. He's a very very big hero of mine. The first hour was filler, but the last 50 or so mins was very hard to watch.'
As a fan also, I watched it and thought it was a well done documentary about Anthony Bourdain. I still shake my head at the fact knowing he died.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Very late to the party but have never watched Breaking Bad or Better Call Saul.

Decided to start with the prequel in BCS and loving it so far on EP10 S1.
Truth be told I wish I hadn’t seen both series..yep so I could relive watching em for the first time again!! :grimacing:

I’m with @T.R I’d recommend watching Breaking Bad first.. I was late to it too..Both series are superb.. It’s a luxury to be able to watch episodes when you want..must have been tough waiting for em when they were aired weekly.. Enjoy it is..as T.R. says it’s a quality ride!!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Truth be told I wish I hadn’t seen both series..yep so I could relive watching em for the first time again!! :grimacing:

I’m with @T.R I’d recommend watching Breaking Bad first.. I was late to it too..Both series are superb.. It’s a luxury to be able to watch episodes when you want..must have been tough waiting for em when they were aired weekly.. Enjoy it is..as T.R. says it’s a quality ride!!
Ok true, well I'm up to season 3 ep 1 of BCS now. I figured I would have been better off with the prequel. Quick google and most people agree with you both.

Jimmy is great, but I'm really enjoying Mike's character development, I unfortunately already know how he dies in breaking bad, which I'm not mad about as after all these years spoliers are expected.
I guess Mike is part of the reason why I wanted to watch BCS all the way through once I started, so I can so where he begins through to his end.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok true, well I'm up to season 3 ep 1 of BCS now. I figured I would have been better off with the prequel. Quick google and most people agree with you both.

Jimmy is great, but I'm really enjoying Mike's character development, I unfortunately already know how he dies in breaking bad, which I'm not mad about as after all these years spoliers are expected.
I guess Mike is part of the reason why I wanted to watch BCS all the way through once I started, so I can so where he begins through to his end.
Love Mike he is great.. When you finish em you should have a check of Sons of Anarchy..just wow!

Hey if you can check out the movie Nobody..stars Bill Odenkirk aka Saul.. It’s excellent too!

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With some trepidation, I watched 'Roadrunner', a doco about Anthony Bourdain's life. He's a very very big hero of mine. The first hour was filler, but the last 50 or so mins was very hard to watch.'
Same bro, I loved that guy it was heartbreaking to watch when knowing what had already happened.

He was one of the best in his field.Raw, brutally honest and 100% real..quite unusual for a Yank.

Hope you contine to RIP Anthony I miss you man, a whole lot of ppl do..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Love Mike he is great.. When you finish em you should have a check of Sons of Anarchy..just wow!

Hey if you can check out the movie Nobody..stars Bill Odenkirk aka Saul.. It’s excellent too!
Will do yeah I've seen the trailer for Nobody, seems like a comedic style John Wick been meaning to watch it.

Also been working up my wife who's a massive Office / Michael Scott fan. There's an episode where Odenkirk is the manager of another office. He originally auditioned for the part of Michael Scott but lost out to Steve Carell.

I said Odenkirk is a fantastic actor, he would have done a way better job as Michela Scott haha. Fired her up so easily on that one.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Same bro, I loved that guy it was heartbreaking to watch when knowing what had already happened.

He was one of the best in his field.Raw, brutally honest and 100% real..quite unusual for a Yank.

Hope you contine to RIP Anthony I miss you man, a whole lot of ppl do..
@Roll the Bones Hi guys where can I watch this? I have seen a little of this guy on tv..and enjoyed his show. I didn’t know that he has obviously passed..Unfortunately I do know now ..nonetheless I’d rather watch it instead of read up on him..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Will do yeah I've seen the trailer for Nobody, seems like a comedic style John Wick been meaning to watch it.

Also been working up my wife who's a massive Office / Michael Scott fan. There's an episode where Odenkirk is the manager of another office. He originally auditioned for the part of Michael Scott but lost out to Steve Carell.

I said Odenkirk is a fantastic actor, he would have done a way better job as Michela Scott haha. Fired her up so easily on that one.
Lol! You are in for a treat with Son’s of Anarchy.. whoa