What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. Was one of my all time favourite games. I still remember using the weird little Atlantian energy balls to power the little machines, and the whole thing about the volcanos sinking Atlantis.
I’d love if they’d release it on Ipad like they did with the other brilliant Monkey Island series..I got Indy on steam..Just fantastic games..

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Love the dead space games. Some of my favourite games. I even loved the 3rd game which most people hated.

Speaking of games. I finished Jedi Fallen Order. Interesting game that takes place after episode 3 when the empire has wiped out most of the Jedi.
The Dead Space games were unreal I loved them. Horror game done well and a blast to play. The animated movies are good too.

Really? Not the I? Lol..love it..You know there was two versions..a shitty action one and an adventure one which was pretty good.. Did you ever play Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis? It was my favourite game I have played..great story..great puzzles..it was like being in the Movies.. Have you played it?
Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis was a brilliant game at it's time. I remember it came as a pre installed game with my PC that I got back then. I couldn't tell you how many times I played through it.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The Dead Space games were unreal I loved them. Horror game done well and a blast to play. The animated movies are good too.

Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis was a brilliant game at it's time. I remember it came as a pre installed game with my PC that I got back then. I couldn't tell you how many times I played through it.
Pre-installed???? That’s a gift from the Gods!!!! I got mine on the Amiga 1200..so I had to order it from England as it wasn’t released here on that format.. I remember I had to ring up to order it..no internet then..lol! It arrived just as my exams started..I thought bugger study I’m going Indy!! I caught up with it again through Steam..loved it more.. It should have been the fourth Indy movie..

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pre-installed???? That’s a gift from the Gods!!!! I got mine on the Amiga 1200..so I had to order it from England as it wasn’t released here on that format.. I remember I had to ring up to order it..no internet then..lol! It arrived just as my exams started..I thought bugger study I’m going Indy!! I caught up with it again through Steam..loved it more.. It should have been the fourth Indy movie..
I'm trying to remember if it was my 386 or Pentium 4 that it come on. Too long a go for me to remember correctly. All I know is it came with one of them lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Halfway through the first episode of The Witcher (had to pause to watch the Wanderers)

So far it's pretty good. Henry Cavill isn't perfect for Geralt but he's still really good at the role. I don't think you could find a perfect Geralt. May have been better to have him play another new Witcher especially considering they changed so much of the story.

The show is flooded with law though. 20 minutes in they've covered mages and sorcerers, Nilfgard, many different monsters, the Wild Hunt, and a crap load of other things. But they aren't treating it like a tutorial. If you have played the games you'd be confused as hell over what they're talking about.

Main downside, Geralt has only one sword. That's pretty much sacrilege. The sword also randomly vanishes if it looks too weird in the scene.

I do like Ciri, even though she's a younger version, the actress plays her really well.

I think the show has much promise.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Halfway through the first episode of The Witcher (had to pause to watch the Wanderers)

So far it's pretty good. Henry Cavill isn't perfect for Geralt but he's still really good at the role. I don't think you could find a perfect Geralt. May have been better to have him play another new Witcher especially considering they changed so much of the story.

The show is flooded with law though. 20 minutes in they've covered mages and sorcerers, Nilfgard, many different monsters, the Wild Hunt, and a crap load of other things. But they aren't treating it like a tutorial. If you have played the games you'd be confused as hell over what they're talking about.

Main downside, Geralt has only one sword. That's pretty much sacrilege. The sword also randomly vanishes if it looks too weird in the scene.

I do like Ciri, even though she's a younger version, the actress plays her really well.

Well it's meant to be based more off the books rather the game, apparently in the books he didn't carry the two swords on his back and instead saddled the silver sword?

Yh I bet you regret watching the Wanderers... :(

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

10 mins in, and already all women are powerful and braver than men. Fml. I did however like how Geralt slaughtered the deer to eat.
Euthanasia and suicide glorified as well. Lol what in the fuck.
I need more Geralt taking a shot at white knighting lol
Just saw the first Witcher sword fight, can this please just be a whole fkn serious of just that rather than 21st century woke politics thanks in advanced Netflix

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well it's meant to be based more off the books rather the game, apparently in the books he didn't carry the two swords on his back and instead saddled the silver sword?

Yep. But it's to be expected and at least it wasn't another loss. Technically.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I spoke to soon. In the second episode he has two swords. He just doesn't wear them both at the same time.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The show slows right down and is just feminists dribble when Geralt isn’t on screen.
“But the books focus on women reeeeeeeeeee”
Yeah they do but also Geralt and people only care about the Witcher series because of Geralt. Literally no is tuning in to see the women have their empowerment moments. Unless they’re a virtual signalling cuck that enjoy just watching women whinging about males. The best part of this show has been the action sequences with Geralt, everything else is fkn boring

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The show slows right down and is just feminists dribble when Geralt isn’t on screen.
Yeah they do but also Geralt and people only care about the Witcher series because of Geralt. Literally no is tuning in to see the women have their empowerment moments. Unless they’re a virtual signalling cuck that enjoy just watching women whinging about males. The best part of this show has been the action sequences with Geralt, everything else is fkn boring
It has magic in the show. Pretty sure that means you're going to hell for watching it.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
So there is a witcher series? Wow. Stan or Netflix (i have neither currently)? I heard rumours a while ago they were going to make a show and didnt hear anything after that. Witcher is one of my favourite games of all time. I think its the only series of games where i have played them all to death. I particularly like Witcher 3. Might be the best game i own. Actually played 3 first, and liked it so much i got 1 & 2. I want them to make a 4. Apparently they wont be :(

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It has magic in the show. Pretty sure that means you're going to hell for watching it.
Yeah a few times I thought there’s some blasphemous shit in here. Like cock crowing three times? Sounds awfully familiar. Also was there an abortion scene or was that her uterus?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah a few times I thought there’s some blasphemous shit in here. Like cock crowing three times? Sounds awfully familiar. Also was there an abortion scene or was that her uterus?
Nah, that was her uterus. The abortion part was the living abortion monster girl thing

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So there is a witcher series? Wow. Stan or Netflix (i have neither currently)? I heard rumours a while ago they were going to make a show and didnt hear anything after that. Witcher is one of my favourite games of all time. I think its the only series of games where i have played them all to death. I particularly like Witcher 3. Might be the best game i own. Actually played 3 first, and liked it so much i got 1 & 2. I want them to make a 4. Apparently they wont be :(
Netflix. It's semi-loosly based on the games. Has Ciri, Yennefer, Triss and many other characters. But the story is different. There's similarities but overall it's different.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah, that was her uterus. The abortion part was the living abortion monster girl thing
Ahk I thought so but then I was also like wait is that the black hybrids kid lol coz it made a screeching sound whence put in flames. Anyways you have to admit, Geralt is the best part of the show. And the women are annoying especially Black Forest leader

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

you really dislike women.. that's ok, more for the rest'v us

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
you really dislike women.. that's ok, more for the rest'v us
There you go bud. Enjoy it.
On a serious note I just don’t enjoy 21st century politics in the 12th century world. women weren’t knights, women weren’t fearless they did as nature told them. Which is, provide children, look after the man and clean the house.
I just don’t get how people enjoy woke movies and tv shows lol especially when the best part is when a man is destroying everyone and isn’t hindered by a 50kg women lol

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
There you go bud. Enjoy it.
On a serious note I just don’t enjoy 21st century politics in the 12th century world. women weren’t knights, women weren’t fearless they did as nature told them. Which is, provide children, look after the man and clean the house.
I just don’t get how people enjoy woke movies and tv shows lol especially when the best part is when a man is destroying everyone and isn’t hindered by a 50kg women lol

I'd be more concerned about spending so many hours in front of an idiot box, then fearless women