What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd be more concerned about spending so many hours in front of an idiot box, then fearless women
I’m confused now. On one hand you’re saying more women on tv for you, and on the other hand I barely watch tv due to everything being a woke piece of shit. So is it you who should be concerned then? I spend most of my free time reading about the church fathers and some science YouTube channel that triggered vegans for saying meat contains all the essential nutrients besides Vitman c.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m confused now. On one hand you’re saying more women on tv for you, and on the other hand I barely watch tv due to everything being a woke piece of shit. So is it you who should be concerned then? I spend most of my free time reading about the church fathers and some science YouTube channel that triggered vegans for saying meat contains all the essential nutrients besides Vitman c.

More women in the real world... I can only assume that catholic men have turned away from women, if your views are based on what you've been taught

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
More women in the real world... I can only assume that catholic men have turned away from women, if your views are based on what you've been taught
Well women are daughters of Eve. It would be naive for men to ignore that fact. I have a misses of like 7 years or so. Need to get married ASAP. But if we don’t work out I have no interest in putting women back as my number 1 priority in life. That spot is strictly for God. Don’t see how any Christian would take issue with that

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well women are daughters of Eve. It would be naive for men to ignore that fact. I have a misses of like 7 years or so. Need to get married ASAP. But if we don’t work out I have no interest in putting women back as my number 1 priority in life. That spot is strictly for God. Don’t see how any Christian would take issue with that

I don't have an issue with that, I just don't understand your stance on all women... but you're entitled to it.. just remember that it was because of Eve that you or I exist... and it was through Mary that Jesus was able to save us

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't have an issue with that, I just don't understand your stance on all women... but you're entitled to it.. just remember that it was because of Eve that you or I exist... and it was through Mary that Jesus was able to save us
Na. The first human was Adam. Without Adam no eve. Man was created in the image and likeness of God not eve. women do not have the image of God until they become one with man just as she came from his rib. Also Mary is a creation of God, she was chosen by God, it was God that chose Mary and chose her to conceive his son, without God no Mary. Don’t think this means I don’t see Mary as the mother of man I do and completely believe that she was born with no sin (although that is catholic teachings not Protestant so I don’t know what your thoughts are on that).
Just to add, I don’t know why you think I have an issue with all women, I do take issue with feminism and everything that it begets. You do not need to be a male feminist to love women. I just don’t think women deserve all this unwarranted respect they demand just because they’re female whilst being little eves.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Na. The first human was Adam. Without Adam no eve. Man was created in the image and likeness of God not eve. women do not have the image of God until they become one with man just as she came from his rib. Also Mary is a creation of God, she was chosen by God, it was God that chose Mary and chose her to conceive his son, without God no Mary. Don’t think this means I don’t see Mary as the mother of man I do and completely believe that she was born with no sin (although that is catholic teachings not Protestant so I don’t know what your thoughts are on that).
Just to add, I don’t know why you think I have an issue with all women, I do take issue with feminism and everything that it begets. You do not need to be a male feminist to love women. I just don’t think women deserve all this unwarranted respect they demand just because they’re female whilst being little eves.

I'm glad I'm not Catholic

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol sorry man I'm bored at work... honestly though, who cares about what a group of purple haired nutters think... these people don't really exist outside of Facebook

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol sorry man I'm bored at work... honestly though, who cares about what a group of purple haired nutters think... these people don't really exist outside of Facebook
Not caring has got us to this point where in the last Jedi they actually put a purple haired nutter in the film lol. But you’re also right, lucky I have not had Facebook for about 5 or more years lol. Twitter looks the worst though, it’s like a competition on who can virtue signal the most and then delete their Twitter when they’re caught out being hypocrites lol.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not caring has got us to this point where in the last Jedi they actually put a purple haired nutter in the film lol. But you’re also right, lucky I have not had Facebook for about 5 or more years lol. Twitter looks the worst though, it’s like a competition on who can virtue signal the most and then delete their Twitter when they’re caught out being hypocrites lol.
it's not power that they crave, it's attention.. and women aren't alone.. we are the generation who were raised by tv/internet and most of those types weren't shown enough love and attention growing up... their parents were too busy worshiping Rupert or Mark Z. No 'normal' person wakes up one day and thinks, hmmm... purple hair might be a good look

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ahk I thought so but then I was also like wait is that the black hybrids kid lol coz it made a screeching sound whence put in flames. Anyways you have to admit, Geralt is the best part of the show. And the women are annoying especially Black Forest leader
Yep. Ciri is alright but don't like Yennefer or Triss.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
it's not power that they crave, it's attention.. and women aren't alone.. we are the generation who were raised by tv/internet and most of those types weren't shown enough love and attention growing up... their parents were too busy worshiping Rupert or Mark Z. No 'normal' person wakes up one day and thinks, hmmm... purple hair might be a good look
You win.... for now hahaha

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
From the performances in The Witcher, Geralt plays the role well. Yennefer and Triss are crap. Ciri is great but she's basically Ciri kid which was in The Witcher games for all of 5 minutes.

Dandelion is perfect. A bit different to the games but the actor carries out a perfect portrayal.

Foltest is a let down. The actor who plays him is excellent, but the character is the polar opposite of Foltest from the Witcher 2. Foltest was King of Kings. Toughest warrior King there was. This Foltest is crap.

Aside from the characters, I'm really enjoying the series. I love how it takes a similar time approach to Westworld.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm 3 episodes into the Dracula TV series. First episode I wasn't really a fan of. It was alright but it felt a bit too much like every other Dracula movie. The second episode was better. More interesting story. Not brilliant or anything though.

Third episode was absolute crap. The change of setting was jarring and the writing was terrible. Also feels like the story isn't going anywhere.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm 3 episodes into the Dracula TV series. First episode I wasn't really a fan of. It was alright but it felt a bit too much like every other Dracula movie. The second episode was better. More interesting story. Not brilliant or anything though.

Third episode was absolute crap. The change of setting was jarring and the writing was terrible. Also feels like the story isn't going anywhere.
I was almost anticipating you were going to love the third episode since you hated the first. Most people loved the first, liked the second, wanted to kill themselves after the third lol.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is Mayan MC into their 2nd season, of have they canned it?

Haven't heard anything about it.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

I watched the lot it doesn't get better unfortunately