What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah that was funny as well. I had no idea what he was doing when I first saw that lol. It was also hilarious when he escapes, that little dance he did getting to the stairs and the way the guards did flips and stuff lol. That killed me.
Happy is the farking bomb! I have never laughed out loud so hard at a tv show. Two eps to go, but I'm not rushing as I don't want it to stop.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Happy is the farking bomb! I have never laughed out loud so hard at a tv show. Two eps to go, but I'm not rushing as I don't want it to stop.
Just know that S2E3 doesn’t get topped lol. I freaking love that episode.

pijk

Waterboy
Reaction score
narcos, el chappo or delhi crime i got more but thats a start lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Finished Carnival Row. Would recommend it. It's a little slow and at stages it gets boring, but there's some nice twists and interesting characters, and the ending of the season is good. They also set up for a good second season but I don't think it will get a second season due to bad reviews.

Reviews are polarised though, with Time Mag rating it 3/10 and Hollywood reporter rating it 8/10.

It averages 58% with professional reviewers and 78% with user reviews

Wahesh

Reaction score
lol all good shows love my true crime stuff lol.
Question: If you love true crime and watch the shows, do you listen to the podcasts on your phone?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Finished Carnival Row. Would recommend it. It's a little slow and at stages it gets boring, but there's some nice twists and interesting characters, and the ending of the season is good. They also set up for a good second season but I don't think it will get a second season due to bad reviews.
Finished season 2 of Stranger Things, will get onto season 3 tonight.

2 eps left of Unsolved, very sad (and disgraceful) seeing what Tupac went through in 1991 by the cops.

Is The Boys any good? The chick at work who recommended Happy and Stranger Things to me is watching that now.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Finished season 2 of Stranger Things, will get onto season 3 tonight.

2 eps left of Unsolved, very sad (and disgraceful) seeing what Tupac went through in 1991 by the cops.

Is The Boys any good? The chick at work who recommended Happy and Stranger Things to me is watching that now.
Honestly, I a would rate The Boys as the best show of the year. One of the best shows I've seen in a long time. It's kindof like Happy but a little more serious, but also with superheroes who are completely messed up.

A simple way to see the boys, imagine Superheroes, but they're being exploited by a corporation and the superheroes are actually complete pricks.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Honestly, I a would rate The Boys as the best show of the year. One of the best shows I've seen in a long time. It's kindof like Happy but a little more serious, but also with superheroes who are completely messed up.

A simple way to see the boys, imagine Superheroes, but they're being exploited by a corporation and the superheroes are actually complete pricks.
Well then it's on the list after Stranger Things.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well then it's on the list after Stranger Things.
Side note. I watched the series, which is pretty messed up. Then I read up on the comic book series and realised that the comic book series is much more messed up than the show. Like ridiculously messed up.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you want to see some of the comic book stuff, watch this. Keep in mind that this video was made before the TV series of The Boys came out

BTW, something I forgot to mention @ASSASSIN The Boys comic was made by the same guy that made the Preacher comic that got turned into the Preacher TV Series. He made The Boys with the intention of making a Comic series more messed up that Preacher.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If you want to see some of the comic book stuff, watch this. Keep in mind that this video was made before the TV series of The Boys came out

BTW, something I forgot to mention @ASSASSIN The Boys comic was made by the same guy that made the Preacher comic that got turned into the Preacher TV Series. He made The Boys with the intention of making a Comic series more messed up that Preacher.
Please tell me it's on Netflix or stan? Otherwise I have to ask Uncle Torrance lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
Prime by the look of it. Hmmm... well I’ll need to find something else in the
meantime lol.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ballers is back on. It's like a year after the previous season ended, and it finds the rock doing fuck all on a beach with a hot babe, essentially the same as Vincent Chase did between latter seasons on Entourage (well it is kinda the same show).

Joe is working for the Russell Brand guy. I think, if you're looking for an eccentric English guy, I preferred Tim Minchin in Californication (well, Tim is Australia, but born in England and kind of speaks with an accent :grinning: ).

other main characters are back, Vernon & Reggie, Jason, Chuck, Ricky Jerry, as well as the minors like the guy who owns the Cowboys, the sexy Jessica Alba type f-buddy, and that older attractive black chick who plays the NFL executive.

Enough to keep me watching for now, but the show is in its 5th season and whilst it hasn't jumped the shark, it's definitely showing some wear and tear. Its going to feature the Rock in a lot of childhood flashbacks, thinking of his brother, and how much he hates the NCAA...

Wahesh

Reaction score
Prime is alright it has some good stuff but fuck they have a lot of pure shit d grade hand held camera movies,
That's why I don't want it. They have a few very good shows, but the rest of crap.