what is wrong with this photo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I know what's wrong with the photo. It's one of three things:
1. The storeroom at your 7 Eleven is lacking stock.
2. Your wife hasn't seen it yet (because she'd kill you for doing that to her house).
3. Your taxi uniform is in the wash.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
FFS Zee what is it?

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
You're not a hot chick with big titties, thats whats wrong with this photo lol.

Btw.... isn't there supposed to be a handle on the door behind you? Unless its behind your arm, in which case that would be too high up and non symmetrical with the other door handle. But that would look stupid, right?
Am i looking too much into this? Ok this is doing my head in.

There's nothing wrong, is there? Lol

A

Alexander the Great

I know what's wrong with the photo. It's one of three things:
1. The storeroom at your 7 Eleven is lacking stock.
2. Your wife hasn't seen it yet (because she'd kill you for doing that to her house).
3. Your taxi uniform is in the wash.
2.. pretty sure his Mrs has taken the Photo for him.. this is gold

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
2.. pretty sure his Mrs has taken the Photo for him.. this is gold
Good point... unless he got one of his kids to take it.

Can imagine his wife comes home after a long day at work, walking in the door behind him to spot Indian Spiderman fine tuning his craft.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good point... unless he got one of his kids to take it.

Can imagine his wife comes home after a long day at work, walking in the door behind him to spot Indian Spiderman fine tuning his craft.
His wife doesn’t work.
Mandjula is busy looking after the octuplets.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
nothing wrong guys, I just wanted a builder aka @south of heaven to confirm if there was any thing wrong with these hooks drilled into the strut of the ceiling.

he has confirmed (sort of) that I wont kill myself hanging upside down of those two ceiling hooks.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously, it looks shit.

Just get the TRX kit, and attach it to a tree/fence/fencepost and go for gold.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
nothing wrong guys, I just wanted a builder aka @south of heaven to confirm if there was any thing wrong with these hooks drilled into the strut of the ceiling.

he has confirmed (sort of) that I wont kill myself hanging upside down of those two ceiling hooks.
If they’re into the timber, there’s no issue with the load bearing.
I would’ve used loops instead of hooks and at least, a double action carrabiner.
Very high possibility of “roll out” with that setup.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
The thing that is wrong in this pic is how fucking white your legs are .

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously, it looks shit.

Just get the TRX kit, and attach it to a tree/fence/fencepost and go for gold.
its the thickest and longest hook I could get at bunnings, I know it looks absolute flimsy in the photo but I have hung and pulled it down numerous times to test it and it seems to be rock solid. I thought about putting a metal frame, again drilling screws through the frame into the strut, which is basically the same thing and would have given a more "stronger look" than what I have got at the moment, but I said to myself all I need is just two hooks and that will do the same job if not better.

If they’re into the timber, there’s no issue with the load bearing.
I would’ve used loops instead of hooks and at least, a double action carrabiner.
Very high possibility of “roll out” with that setup.
yep into the strut beam which goes across the house. the hooks are drilled initially and then manually screwed 10 cms into the strut. I will do something to stop the possibility of the roll out , may be use pliars to close the loops but these hooks are tough and I may not be able to close the loop.

The thing that is wrong in this pic is how fucking white your legs are .
100 watt bulb was lit 6 inches away from the leg. lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Shit..I’ve lost it..I thought it was a pic of some guy with one leg and walking with sticks inverted to look like he’s on the ceiling.. I gotta get out of my disabled world!!

Ps.. @Zooperman seriously put a mattress under you man..or something that can soften your fall.. in case those straps don’t hold..that’s what is wrong with the picture..you don’t wanna end up like me bro

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Shit..I’ve lost it..I thought it was a pic of some guy with one leg and walking with sticks inverted to look like he’s on the ceiling.. I gotta get out of my disabled world!!

Ps.. @Zooperman seriously put a mattress under you man..or something that can soften your fall.. in case those straps don’t hold..that’s what is wrong with the picture..you don’t wanna end up like me bro

Mr. 100%, when my time is up bro my time is up, no mattress will protect me, lol

na thanks for the safety first advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.