What Is Racism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
if your Australian and you make a light hearted joke about someones race you are racist

if you are an import its ok to make fun of Australians that isn't racist

I hope this eases your mind now
That sounds like something a racist would say. :D

Haha, no, you have a point though.

M

Mr Miyagi

if your Australian and you make a light hearted joke about someones race you are racist

if you are an import its ok to make fun of Australians that isn't racist
I hope this eases your mind now

So a hectik lebo can say fuk you auzzies ullee I want to uncover all your girls meat and bash you skips and thats ok

But someone says to one of them dirty racist lebos, get lost you weak piece of sh!t arab, in retaliation, it is racist lol

So true, you just watch them bring out the victim cards after this post

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree 100% on the double standards
people from overseas are always the first to call Aussies racist

but you cannot be human if you try to go around telling people that you have never thought a racist thought or said something to someone who pissed you off

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
I feel sorry for indians, no one likes indians.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I say deport all greeks and arabs :p
Dude, the Dogs would get 200 people to their games and go out of business (although that isn't much less than the crowds we got this year) and The Kennel would lose about 95% of its members!

Rani

True Blue
Reaction score

but you cannot be human if you try to go around telling people that you have never thought a racist thought or said something to someone who pissed you off
Everyone is racist to some degree. It's the extreme and aggressive racism that's wrong, imo. Personally, I don't judge people on where they're from or what religion they are. I judge them on WHO they are and how they behave towards me.

I am prejudiced against arrogance and stupidity. Is there a word for that?

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score

I agree again, i have thought racist thoughts.

I will be the first to say i never used to like muslims because in Syria 6 Orthodox priest were killed, but since then i have met really kind muslims and my thoughts changed.
I can't stand serbs though!!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I feel sorry for indians, no one likes indians.
I like Indians. I have a few close Indian friends. They are great people. Very friendly.

I don't like Indian givers though....

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
Is it racist to dislike Asian migrants because of their driving skills, or lack thereof?

M

Mr Miyagi

I agree again, i have thought racist thoughts.

I will be the first to say i never used to like muslims because in Syria 6 Orthodox priest were killed, but since then i have met really kind muslims and my thoughts changed.
I say kill the orthodox

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it racist to dislike Asian migrants because of their driving skills, or lack thereof?
sorry Asians but you cannot drive for crap, I see why most of them ride push bikes in their country

also another thing to back this theory, how many legendary Asian race car drivers have there been since the introduction of the motor vehicle?

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
Hating serbs isn't racist.

Hating slavs is :grinning:

Some serbs are ok... some are nucking futs!!!
And unfortunately (or fortunately) - whichever way you look at it - they are the same race as my countrymen.

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
lol of course there is nothing wrong with indians. But from experience with the people I know, off first impressions they seem to be a race at the most disadvantaged a lot of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.