Opinion What if

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: What if bulldogs management leaked this issue as the bulldogs live for adversity. They know these players are ready and need this one last thing to bring them that one step closer. This could have been covered up!
Because it’s a bulldogs player , the media are lapping it up, it sells! Media live it! Fuck the NRL! Curtis scott, sick list goes on..... and they play this week.
Sick of our club getting picked on. Time for management to step up and push back!

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: What if bulldogs management leaked this issue as the bulldogs live for adversity. They know these players are ready and need this one last thing to bring them that one step closer. This could have been covered up!
Because it’s a bulldogs player , the media are lapping it up, it sells! Media live it! Fuck the NRL! Curtis scott, sick list goes on..... and they play this week.
Sick of our club getting picked on. Time for management to step up and push back!
Go to sleep @Nasheed

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Nasheed. Whatever happened to that girl you took on a date to ogalos. The one you asked for petrol money. Did you end up going on a second date?

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: well let’s to the point...... sort of a second date . She asked me to pick her up from Bankstown central and drive her to a house in roselands . Ended up taking her and her date back to his house....... she paid me for petty !

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahahhahaha
Bulldogs fan here: well let’s to the point...... sort of a second date . She asked me to pick her up from Bankstown central and drive her to a house in roselands . Ended up taking her and her date back to his house....... she paid me for petty !

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nasheed, here's a what if for you, you and David Holland are actually brothers?

Then your posts would suddenly make a lot more sense