Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
due to injury or any other reason.

what then?

as we have put all eggs in one basket and foran would change our game plan and get us more than one try a game and we may achieve the long awaited premiership for which Des has been getting the best salary for a rugby league coach.

are we going to be worst than this year , if Foran is not available?

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What if he plays with a spine worse than Warriors? Cause he has to

So it's gonna be all on the forwards... Mr. Worst NSW and Australian forward, Mr. 4th hitup, Mr. Used to be a british bulldog... Mr. KFCwood

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What is the point of the thread. What if Smith retires along with Cronk going and Slater never recovers from his concussion? Life moves on you adapt and you do your best.

the point is we are badly fucked if foran is not available for bulk of the games next year or suffer a season ending injury

whats the back up plan?

back to Frawley?

there will be no Reynolds either to score our solo trys or create some shit nor we would have Kas who still provides our go forward despite down on form and playing minimum minutes..

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully Cleeland and Lewis can be elevated to the NRL squad.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We will probably be worse but so would most teams.
Not too many clubs can afford to keep 1st grade quality halves in reggies. (Except the broncos and roosters, who can afford anything)

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the point is we are badly fucked if foran is not available for bulk of the games next year or suffer a season ending injury

whats the back up plan?

back to Frawley?

there will be no Reynolds either to score our solo trys or create some shit nor we would have Kas who still provides our go forward despite down on form and playing minimum minutes..
We're fucked next year with or without Foran playing

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I know someone and he said that Foran will be sweet, 111% true

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What if Foran has his best season to date next year stays injury free, gives us the organiser we need plus a bit of creative spark in the 20m zone while adding a classy kicking game.

It might mean all the people bagging out Hasler and Dib will have to eat their words and admit they're wrong.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What if Foran has his best season to date next year stays injury free, gives us the organiser we need plus a bit of creative spark in the 20m zone while adding a classy kicking game.

It might mean all the people bagging out Hasler and Dib will have to eat their words and admit they're wrong.
Not really haslers game plan has been wrong for years and he has stubbornly stuck by it, it doesn't work. in order to be a force next year the game plan amongst other things needs a hell of a shake up .hasler needs to admit his wrong and change shit big time.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What is the point of the thread. What if Smith retires along with Cronk going and Slater never recovers from his concussion?
QLD will still win the State of Origin.

Reactions: DT

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thanks for the great laugh.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not really haslers game plan has been wrong for years and he has stubbornly stuck by it, it doesn't work. in order to be a force next year the game plan amongst other things needs a hell of a shake up .hasler needs to admit his wrong and change shit big time.
I'm just making another hypothetical post from another viewpoint anyway. Asking pointless questions in a pointless thread for the sake of asking them. No better or worse than Zees opening post really. I could have asked "what if the NRL abolished the salary cap and we sign a fully hectic backline of internationals, Cronk to partner Foran with Maloney as a ball playing lock?"

This it's just another thread looking to cancel out any form of hope and criticise anyway. There are three pages of threads doing the same thing and it frustrates the hell out of me. This place is the equivalent of a band recording an album of one song repeated 65 times, each time done with the same instruments, musicians and vocalist, but with 65 subtly different instrumentals in the middle.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm just making another hypothetical post from another viewpoint anyway. Asking pointless questions in a pointless thread for the sake of asking them. No better or worse than Zees opening post really. I could have asked "what if the NRL abolished the salary cap and we sign a fully hectic backline of internationals, Cronk to partner Foran with Maloney as a ball playing lock?"

This it's just another thread looking to cancel out any form of hope and criticise anyway. There are three pages of threads doing the same thing and it frustrates the hell out of me. This place is the equivalent of a band recording an album of one song repeated 65 times, each time done with the same instruments, musicians and vocalist, but with 65 subtly different instrumentals in the middle.

its all about likelihood and probability my friend.

my hypothetical is based on the Des's pathetic performance as a coach and Forans un reliability as a player and injury and mental issues he brings with him OVER THE PERIOD OF LAST 3 YEARS.

your hypothetical has a very low probability and close to zero likelihood of coming true.

BIG DIFFERENCE MATE.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
its all about likelihood and probability my friend.

my hypothetical is based on the Des's pathetic performance as a coach and Forans un reliability as a player and injury and mental issues he brings with him OVER THE PERIOD OF LAST 3 YEARS.

your hypothetical has a very low probability and close to zero likelihood of coming true.

BIG DIFFERENCE MATE.
I think I recall other threads you have started that go over these exact same points from.a different starting point.

My main issue with this thread is that it's virtually a repeat of sixteen other threads that cover the same issues that have been started and are still active in the last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.