What I want vs tigers

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Firstly and most importantly a repeat of today's intent, of today's desire and tigers have no chance

But next, last time we played them the commentators were taking the piss out of us by encouraging Alex Twals first try bullshit

Whichever one of our players hasn't score a try yet, I hope they each get one against the Tigers

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm still reeling that we put on a great win against the Roosters and then lost against all the other shit teams to then pop out the other end and beat the Eels.

We are a weird side.

If we don't win next week again after putting in the best win I've seen in years, I'll be stunned.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm still reeling that we put on a great win against the Roosters and then lost against all the other shit teams to then pop out the other end and beat the Eels.

We are a weird side.

If we don't win next week again after putting in the best win I've seen in years, I'll be stunned.
We kind of fluked the win against roosters

This game we actually went out and won the game.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The way we played tonight, the only teams we wouldn't have beaten are Panthers and Storm.

It was an exceptional effort all round, and there is still room for improvement, ie getting rid of the piggy back penalties that invite the opposition up the field.
Eels only team to beat both the Storm and Panthers away

We pump them

I think we winning the GF

[emoji23]

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Firstly and most importantly a repeat of today's intent, of today's desire and tigers have no chance

But next, last time we played them the commentators were taking the piss out of us by encouraging Alex Twals first try bullshit

Whichever one of our players hasn't score a try yet, I hope they each get one against the Tigers
dont think max king has scored yet

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We kind of fluked the win against roosters

This game we actually went out and won the game.
That’s the key difference right there. Against roosters we weren’t actually playing any different we just got lucky we scored more in the end agaisnt a severely underperforming roosters.
Here we played a top 4 side in top form and our attack looked immense, defensively we look a world a difference. If we’re to go on any sort of run I would’ve of backed this one.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
we really need to start winning back to back games

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s the key difference right there. Against roosters we weren’t actually playing any different we just got lucky we scored more in the end agaisnt a severely underperforming roosters.
Here we played a top 4 side in top form and our attack looked immense, defensively we look a world a difference. If we’re to go on any sort of run I would’ve of backed this one.
Completely agree.

I dont want to jump the gun but looking at our fixture list for the rest of the season, if our boys can take great confidence out of this game and roll on with it, we can have a very high win percentage with the remaining fixtures

All our remaining fixtures are winnable based on this performance

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
we really need to start winning back to back games
Tigers is a great and realistic start, and cronulla would show we actually mean business and have reshaped and improved ourselves. Then a BYE after and suddenly our season ain’t looking to bad.

May sound like I’m dreaming but if we show the effort and skill in attack we did today we can start winning a lot more.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I just hope we win. Will get us out of contention for the spoon. A few teams have a worse +/-