News What I know re Bulldogs and Haas

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
All good mate but where are we going to get a top Hb and FB from? If we are going to be successpull again it might be an idea to go all out for power. Hass. Kikau, TPJ. Herington, Patalo, King, Schoup Kiraz Alamoti, just need 1 or 2 hardheads in the backs. Then dogs of war here we come.
Name a team that's won a Premiership paying a prop that much?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think Haas & his team are panicking. They expected everyone to be on his side & the majority are calling him a greedy prick. Next they will will use the race & religion cards. WTF is this shit. This is his manager. So professional. NOT

Wtf was that spastic shit? Surely this bloke is a front and someone else is doing the business. There’s no way this guy who can’t even string a sentence together can work with people

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah I dunno man no good having all that power getting down to the opposition's try line and not being able to ball play. Even a serviceable halfback would do, we missed a trick not signing Reynolds I don't like the prick but look at what he's done at Brisbane. I'll probably get cained for this but Ben Hunts playing great footy dunno when his contracts up but worth a look.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wtf was that spastic shit? Surely this bloke is a front and someone else is doing the business. There’s no way this guy who can’t even string a sentence together can work with people
It’s Tyran Smith , Reimis’ dad ,choc’s brother in law

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
110% we need a genuine half back and a fullback full stop. We don’t need stupid fowards
You need balance across the team. Having the best fullback and the best halfback in the league will mean jack if the forwards aren’t making metres and getting into positions on the field to allow the halfback to dictate the attack. You still need good forwards

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Khoder Nasser is in charge, but Tyran Smith is the fall guy.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I thought ads are supposed to attract your business and not repel it....

I wouldn't want that dumb fuck anywhere near my money even if he paid me.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Clearly going, going, going to the Roosters. With Taukeiaho leaving and JWH running out of puff Haas could be there new forward leader.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You need balance across the team. Having the best fullback and the best halfback in the league will mean jack if the forwards aren’t making metres and getting into positions on the field to allow the halfback to dictate the attack. You still need good forwards
Not ones who come with a price tag of over one million bucks....stupid buys like that throw balance out the window. Clubs that pay a million bucks for a prop don't win comps. It's that simple.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
So Haas will do a sbw at the end of the season and just go to the highest bidder. I don’t think we are in a position to be making these type of moves.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not ones who come with a price tag of over one million bucks....stupid buys like that throw balance out the window. Clubs that pay a million bucks for a prop don't win comps. It's that simple.
No one said to pay a million bucks on a forward. I was responding to the poster that said to invest in the spine without worrying about spending on decent forwards

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No one said to pay a million bucks on a forward. I was responding to the poster that said to invest in the spine without worrying about spending on decent forwards
Well yeah. of course we need forwards…. But this thread is about Haas snd there’s no way we get him (even after his contract expires) without paying a fortune.

I’m all for buying more forwards. Just think we have to shop smart.