What happens when reynolds is healthy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've got a bigger problem with Hopkinson than Reynolds at the moment. At this rate I'd let Hopkinson go back to Manly with Reynolds and Mbye as our halves. Reynolds plays on the right and Mbye naturally plays on the left, so technically they're the more better fit for us anyway.

Otherwise Reynolds or Lichaa for now can share the Hooker/Lock role. Lichaa seems to be struggling to play the 80min anyway.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Cannot see hasler cutting Reynolds. Has he ever cut anybody..
Reynolds is still a dangerous player and mbye hasn't done enough just yet. But if he can keep improving and start to control games then hel be putting plenty of pressure on.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When Reynolds is fit i think that Hasler will spend the better part of the week watching footage of Mbye and Reynolds, use the statistics he has at his disposal and make a judgement call about who makes the bigger contribution to the team. He may be loyal to players when they're performing but if he knows that two players are able to get the job done in the one position he's experienced enough to make the right call on who should get the nod.

Mbye played pretty well yesterday but he's still got to put in consistently over the next few weeks to justify his selection over Reynolds who had the position tied up despite having only begun full contact training during the week prior to NRL kick off.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Face it, as soon as Reynolds is fit he slots back in the team and Mbye is gone.

Pisses me off but that's how it's going to be.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Face it, as soon as Reynolds is fit he slots back in the team and Mbye is gone.

Pisses me off but that's how it's going to be.
Your right.... As much as alot of us don't want it, that's how it will be... Unless Hodko signs with manly and we let him play Nsw cup for the rest of the year, or release him early (what a fantasy land I live in)

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I've got a bigger problem with Hopkinson than Reynolds at the moment. At this rate I'd let Hopkinson go back to Manly with Reynolds and Mbye as our halves. Reynolds plays on the right and Mbye naturally plays on the left, so technically they're the more better fit for us anyway.

Otherwise Reynolds or Lichaa for now can share the Hooker/Lock role. Lichaa seems to be struggling to play the 80min anyway.
I wouldn't mind running 2 5/8s again because last we did we destroyed teams lol

Also I agree about Lichaa not finishing the full 80 mins yet, his body is still getting use to it but I think Des slots Jackson and a back into the role when he pulls of Lichaa while putting on Browne. Browne has had a good start to the year, dudes running with power and if he can develop an offload it would make him much more dangerous.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Your right.... As much as alot of us don't want it, that's how it will be... Unless Hodko signs with manly and we let him play Nsw cup for the rest of the year, or release him early (what a fantasy land I live in)
Reynolds will not play first grade again this season, im calling it right here for everyone to see ;)

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reynolds will slot back in once he returns.

Reynolds/Mbye will be our halves next season while Frawley develops his body and mind through NSW Cup and a few stints in first grade.

couple years down the track we will see a Frawley/Mbye combo with Reynolds playing a free roaming backrower/utility role like Peachy from the Penfers

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Reynolds will slot back in once he returns.

Reynolds/Mbye will be our halves next season while Frawley develops his body and mind through NSW Cup and a few stints in first grade.

couple years down the track we will see a Frawley/Mbye combo with Reynolds playing a free roaming backrower/utility role like Peachy from the Penfers
Yh Reynolds would make a great backrower with his defence...ppfft.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Gut feeling or fact ? Just curious is all
More like he wishes it would happen.

FFS marley do you EVER shut up about Reynolds?

We get it, you dont like him.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Reynolds will not play first grade again this season, im calling it right here for everyone to see ;)
You confident enough for a little friendly Kennel wager? If JR plays 6/7 for the Bulldogs again in 2015 I pick your avatar for the rest of the season. If he doesn't you pick my new username for a year (or life if I like it)

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yh Reynolds would make a great backrower with his defence...ppfft.
I specifically said like a peachy role which means coming off the bench for a backrower and sussing out all the holes and lazy defenders.

as much as i rate Hodko, the injuries have taken a toll on his body and he is not even on 1 leg anymore. Did you miss out when Watmough out ran Hodko last night?

unfortunatley Hodko is slower than Internet Explorer on 90's dial up.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You confident enough for a little friendly Kennel wager? If JR plays 6/7 for the Bulldogs again in 2015 I pick your avatar for the rest of the season. If he doesn't you pick my new username for a year (or life if I like it)
I ain't that confident aha...but im confident he will cop another suspension this season and i will wager on that aha.

abedee

Waterboy
Reaction score
More like he wishes it would happen.

FFS marley do you EVER shut up about Reynolds?

We get it, you dont like him.
Cant people dream???
dream of a better day when players are in the team for what they are doing not for what they have done

SOO WHAT IF REYNOLDS MADE ORIGIN he is still not as composed or talented as mbye

or even mathew frawley for that matter

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He slots straight back into his number 6 jersey.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I ain't that confident aha...but im confident he will cop another suspension this season and i will wager on that aha.
Loll I won't wager against that

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I specifically said like a peachy role which means coming off the bench for a backrower and sussing out all the holes and lazy defenders.

as much as i rate Hodko, the injuries have taken a toll on his body and he is not even on 1 leg anymore. Did you miss out when Watmough out ran Hodko last night?

unfortunatley Hodko is slower than Internet Explorer on 90's dial up.
We are a far better team without Reynolds, we do not need him in any shape or form. He was beating away last night on his alleged fractured arm last night ffs, he is a goose that we don't need.

Yes Hodko seems to lack any confidence in his body at all anymore, he was getting brushed aside in defence with ease last night. We really should go hard for Foran or Maloney imo. Though i would like to see Frawley get a crack if hodko get a crack if hodko gets any worse..

ArnieD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A lot of footy to be played before Reynolds is back. Anything can happen until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.