What Does Your Name Mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The meadow of the royal fortress : English

You are an inspirational individual and seem to lead a charmed existence. Material success is no more than your versatility, optimism and courage deserve. You are creative and resourceful and can develop your ideas into tangible form which brings you great satisfaction. You attract friends, love and happiness in abundance because of your warm and enthusiastic nature. Life is much better with you around.

C

Cookie^Monstah

Nadia
Hope : Russian

Balanced and fairminded you possess the ability to use sound reason and judgement when determined and decisive action is required. Persuasive and logical you tend to be an influential figure in your circle of friends and associates. You are extremely adaptable and this is necessary as you seem to be continually being presented with decisions of a life altering nature.

i want the Arabic meaning ffs....

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
Andrew
Strong and manly : Greek

Very much the individual you have enormous energy and vision and must find a suitable use for your talents. You have great potential for success in business if you can guard against indecision and worry. Your generous nature means that you are never short of friends and with cooperation your relationships can be very rewarding. Perseverance and firm decision making will ensure you achieve your objectives.

lol. thats freaky. cept the greek part.

NrlChick

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Melissa
Honey bee, sweet : Greek

With your charismatic personality and persuasive powers you naturally attract all the good things in life which you could want. Kind, generous and sincere you are a good friend and partner with strong attachments to home and family. You are ambitious and have sound business acumen, this together with a natural love of life ensures that you enjoy success financially and in your relationships.

Lol

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elise
Consecrated to God : Hebrew

Extremely intelligent in thought and deed you are gifted at communication and finding practical applications for your ideas. You are strong willed and ambitious and need to have passion, freedom and adventure in your life. Always willing to help others your warm, honest and loyal nature ensures that you are loved by all. It is likely that you will achieve a great deal of success and recognition in life.

so damn true

Sammii

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Leesee said:
Elise
Consecrated to God : Hebrew

Extremely intelligent in thought and deed you are gifted at communication and finding practical applications for your ideas. You are strong willed and ambitious and need to have passion, freedom and adventure in your life. Always willing to help others your warm, honest and loyal nature ensures that you are loved by all. It is likely that you will achieve a great deal of success and recognition in life.

so damn true
Mine has the same meaning..

Samantha
Listener : Aramaic

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Warlike : Latin

Versatile, intelligent and artistically talented. You love to enjoy yourself and tend to experience a happy domestic life and material success. You have a methodical and thorough mind and are able to organise large projects easily. Charming and likeable and with more than your share of sex appeal you tend to find yourself in the spotlight and much admired by others. Life is more fun with you around.

that is so effing true

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Eden
Delight, pleasure : Hebrew

You have leadership ability and with your power of expression can be an influential speaker. Organisation or management would suit you. Your energy, intellect and creativity overcome any challenging situations and assure your future success. Certainly with your emotions under control there is nothing which you cannot achieve. Your faith and vitality means that love and prosperity are naturally attracted to you.

C

Cookie^Monstah

MP4 - G said:
Eden
Delight, pleasure : Hebrew

You have leadership ability and with your power of expression can be an influential speaker. Organisation or management would suit you. Your energy, intellect and creativity overcome any challenging situations and assure your future success. Certainly with your emotions under control there is nothing which you cannot achieve. Your faith and vitality means that love and prosperity are naturally attracted to you.
ffs it should just say "Garden Of"
:D

C

Cookie^Monstah

MP4 - G said:
Thats a good one Narnia, or should i say, "Chronicles of" :D LOL
haha shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

my name is naDia, i dont see no r and n in the middle thank you Garden boy

its ok, you can be my garden boy anytime :p

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Cookie^Monstah said:
haha shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

my name is naDia, i dont see no r and n in the middle thank you Garden boy

its ok, you can be my garden boy anytime :p
and you can be my wardrobe girl :p

Chronciles of :p

hahaha I own you now, you can never call me garden of hahhahahaha

C

Cookie^Monstah

lol it dont bother me cos its still not my name so nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

lol @ wardrobe haha clever. Now Mr Garden, please resume standing near that fountain and being still. not one movement from you Mister!!!

23_EzA_23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Erin
From Ireland : Irish

You are both a visionary and a realist able to bring your dreams into a tangible form. Pioneering and ambitious you accept new challenges and the responsibilities which go with them willingly. Your sound judgement, resourcefulness and positive nature means that your progress in life is assured. Certainly your kindness and generosity to others and your inspirational manner attract success as well as many admirers.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Joseph
God shall add : Hebrew

You are both a visionary and a realist able to bring your dreams into a tangible form. Pioneering and ambitious you accept new challenges and the responsibilities which go with them willingly. Your sound judgement, resourcefulness and positive nature means that your progress in life is assured. Certainly your kindness and generosity to others and your inspirational manner attract success as well as many admirers.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Cookie^Monstah said:
lol it dont bother me cos its still not my name so nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

lol @ wardrobe haha clever. Now Mr Garden, please resume standing near that fountain and being still. not one movement from you Mister!!!
Oh Chronicles Of, get out the windex and start cleaning my wardrobe :p

And say hello to the little lion dude

C

Cookie^Monstah

MP4 - G said:
Oh Chronicles Of, get out the windex and start cleaning my wardrobe :p

And say hello to the little lion dude
your humour is beyond me tbh... :whacky: :p

Grahams Dog

Got Blunt Got Weed?
Reaction score
Geedee
Energetic and courageous you stand up for your beliefs and for what you desire. You are independent, strong willed and fiercely competitive when needed although your ambition is tempered with patience. You maintain a positive attitude and with a more organised or practical approach to life material success is very likely. bYour immensely loving and generous nature brings joy into peoples lives and ensures your happiness.

what was that quaid? yep scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.