What do you make of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

I don't know much about the situation, but wasn't a nothing bet which didn't work out ?

M

mongoose

If so many people were in on it, why didnt they take the penalty? I guess its plausable that if there was a syndicate of players, managers and misc people involved the main gamble was not *if* the penalty was given but *if* the kick for goal option was taken.

Seems like a lot of involvement for a pretty big risk that didnt even work out

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
If so many people were in on it, why didnt they take the penalty? I guess its plausable that if there was a syndicate of players, managers and misc people involved the main gamble was not *if* the penalty was given but *if* the kick for goal option was taken.

Seems like a lot of involvement for a pretty big risk that didnt even work out
Exactly,

so whats the real scam here ... sit on the player for too long LOL for two teams with nothing to play for, why would anyone take the penalty (unless a real scam was taking place). Obviously it wasn't !!!

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was also involved, I didn't bet on the game and that was part of trying to not make it obvious.

S

Shermy

Crikey is a bull**** site. There is no substance to those rumours and the site is a joke.

Talltimber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How much credibility does this site have or is it just a gossip site?
If it were 100% true we'd already be hearing a lot more in the media

Number13

Management
Reaction score
Let's not get too carried away. I am starting to feel like it was 2002.

M

mongoose

Id rather the truth just be Tandy plus that idiot thurston and other cowgirls. Cant stand him tbh, ex bulldog or not.

YOUNGY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
regardless of the club that any player who may prosecuted is from they must be removed from the game for good, Bulldog or not.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
They obviously misheard the rumour.

They got the 6 people part right: WM, JT, AP, RT, HS, SA, but they aren't all Bulldogs players!

morgandogs

ARMIT LOVE
Reaction score
the risk was so high of it coming of and being found out if u did bet you deserve to be banded for life and castrated with rusty barb wire any website with the name crikey need to be taken with a whole bucket of salt

Status
Not open for further replies.