What do you expect/require from 2012

?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we have a decent run with injuries and we can pickup a decent 5/8 then I'm expecting a top 4 finish.

SUS_250

Welterweight
Reaction score
I expect to get sledged delux if we dont make the 8. Imagine the **** we're going to cop if we dont even make the finals after this Hasler saga! We will be there come finals time, Jimmy would of got us there....

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Return back to finals at the minimum.

Continual improvement within the squad we have for 2012.

Bringing back some aggression in our pack.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am expecting to be a premiership contender in 2013 after Hasler has a chance to build the squad he wants, and at least make the 8 next season. A strong showing in the finals next season will be a bonus.

I will be putting some coin on us to win the comp next season as well. I think we have had the squad to perform much better than what we have the last few seasons and with a coach who is a proven premiership winner over a 5 year period, the rubbish performances of the past few years will be no more. I'm not saying we deserve to be rated as a threat, but I think we might be the surprise packet. I am expecting big things from Sam Kasiano next season under Des.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our pack could be close to the best in the competition if Des is able to get them all performing.

I just really worry about that 5/8 spot, I hope we do somehow lure Foran here for 2012.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't expect a premiership. I just want to win more than we lose. And no long losing streaks.

Oh, and to beat St.George on a video ref error.

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
I think we have a very strong chance now of being top four material, this would be my expectation.

In saying that, I will not be disappointed if we don't end up in the top four. I understand that these things takes time to develop.

It would be fairly embarrassing now if we did not make top 8. I would almost be willing to bet my life we will though.

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
YES!!! beat St George in a match, FINALLY!

this is worth the signing of Des alone.

shmozzle

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
getting a new coach is rarely a quick fix. will take time to have an influence in my opinion.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
getting a new coach is rarely a quick fix. will take time to have an influence in my opinion.
I disagree. Steven Kearney only took a year to have a squad capable of putting out an all islander/kiwi 17.

shmozzle

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I disagree. Steven Kearney only took a year to have a squad capable of putting out an all islander/kiwi 17.
exactly. an entire year. i think wayne bennet is the only coach who can ethnically cleanse a team in less time than that.

Moust

Waterboy
Reaction score
Finals footy in 2012, anything more than that is a plus! 2013, hopefully DES will have "his" squad and then expectations will raise accordingly.

goodwinmagic

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
if that's how it works i think you are behind about nine or ten other club in the line.
Not at all. The majority of our fans have waited long enough for a premiership. With the arrival of Des Hasler, i think he can deliver us one. But, only time can tell. Fingers crossed though.

shmozzle

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not at all. The majority of our fans have waited long enough for a premiership. With the arrival of Des Hasler, i think he can deliver us one. But, only time can tell. Fingers crossed though.
i think sharks fans probably feel the same way. could also go with eels, raiders, cowboys, storm... hahaha

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i think it will be a season of working out who they want to keep and who moves on, season 2013 i think will be the season of real change and a big step up the finals ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.