What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I learned that my theory of police granting leniency for minor traffic offences when they notice you are an organ donor is wrong
It depends on the offence, your driving history and most importantly the officer involved.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So I play hockey and about a month ago, I was hit by the ball on the thigh and when I went home that night, it was swollen with a bruise. I decided to put a bag of ice over it, but then it slipped off as I was MISC-ing and then it hit my nut-sack and boy, did it feel good.

So I started experimenting, spending the next week putting one ice cube each at my two testicles. Not the penis of course. The feeling was great as the ice cubes slowly melted, leaving my shorts wet. But the feeling I felt in each testicle was simply marvelous.

I have noticed that during the week when I did this, when I cummed, I had more load. I took the next week off this treatment, and my loads went back to the same. Repeat for two weeks and results were the same.

Now we learnt in Biology that the scrotum exists to keep the testes at a lower temperature for better functioning. So perhaps by applying ice treatment to our balls, we could actually increase sperm count and test levels?
Isn't the warmest part of the male body his testicles/groin area?

Status
Not open for further replies.