What did Lewis really do…?

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No club would probably want Burton after Barrett finishes with him
He will get a gig easy and I’m probably harsh on him only due to the circus that laundy did last year to get him a year early . He elevated his importance and ability and should be measured on that basis

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He will get a gig easy and I’m probably harsh on him only due to the circus that laundy did last year to get him a year early . He elevated his importance and ability and should be measured on that basis
I'm using sarcasm to display Barrett's ineptness. Of course Burto will get a gig.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lewis and Tolman in defence were reliable as a claw hammer.
Weekends stats say we missed 33 compared to the Panthers 15, thats how far we are off.
Defence comes first before anything.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis and Tolman in defence were reliable as a claw hammer.
Weekends stats say we missed 33 compared to the Panthers 15, thats how far we are off.
Defence comes first before anything.
Tolman was a plodder in attack but don’t think he did much wrong in defence. Averaged about 40 tackles a game and 2 missed

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
You can all talk shit about lewis all you want but its Flanagan and Averillo who delivered a fucking wooden spoon to you dumb dumbs

Oh the Flange oh finally we have a halfback finally we dont have to play lewis hahahah

Gets wooden spoon but
Irrelevant. Thread is about Lewis. And he is shitter than our current halves. Too shit to get signed by anyone....

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
he impersonated a footballer