What did I see? TRUE STORY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was checking out of a resort in fiji and heading to airport. I was picked up from my resort at 6am fiji time (4am our time) by a private car to take me back to airport and to aus / home.

Sun was just coming up and it was sprinkling rain. I was a little tired from night before and early start having to pack / check out.

The driver said he would take some back roads on route to airport to save a bit of time which i was ok with.

Driver tried to make conversation but i was very tired, giving short answers and trying to doze off to sleep.

The backroads took us into nowhere, there was nothing but trees and hills and the odd villiage where you would see a bunch of clapped out cars parked up. No people around though, just nothing out there. We were doing about 60-70km/h

Anyhow in middle of nowhere, we come across a small older model sedan parked on side of road, about 3 metres off the road out in the open. There was a man laid out on his back on top of the boot. His head dangled lifeless off one side of boot as did his arms and legs. He was way too big to lie down on the boot, in the most awkward position.The man looked dead. His face was lifeless and ghastly looking.

About 30 metres away two men were standing close together talking.

I was a little shocked and asked my driver what was going on. He immediately said "no no only sleeping".

I looked at him with a raised eye and he repeated "only sleeping its ok".

It was out in the middle of nowhere. Light Drizzling rain and just after 6am in the morning, first light basically. There was absolutely nothing around, doubt the man would just decide to sleep on the boot of a car in the rain in middle of nowhere. Why not sleep in the car if anywhere? Maybe the bonnet would offer more space.

It was about 30 minutes from airport and i didnt know where I was. Before the sighting, I had sort of tried to sleep and was waking up here and there.

I didnt ask anymore questions as i just wanted to get to airport safely. I didnt want to be next.

What did I see?

Was that man really asleep? Or Was he dead? Was he fed to wild boars later on? Or maybe he would make an appeareance in christmas nights buffet?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably dead. There's still many factions in Fiji that carry out this kind of stuff. On the plus side they're highly unlikely to do anything to you. The criminals and rebel factions in Fiji are smart. They know that there's no where to hide and if an Australian goes missing then the Australian federal police turn up which is bad for everyone.

The worse they'd do is threaten you and tell you that you didn't see anything.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fiji has a history of cannibalism but the last person to be eaten there was thomas baker in 1867.so thats probably not likely .
You should of asked the driver to stop and take a few pictures .it was probably just a renter who was over due .you could of got the driver to get a happy snap of you spitting on his corpse

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He must of been fat so they killed him.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I have to admit, you are the worst net role player I have seen.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
More importantly why does zee sing at prawns at the end of this video

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
More importantly why does zee sing at prawns at the end of this video
Where do find this stuff you mad bastard..I watched it right through..Ha ha ha ha ha!

Ps..he says you don’t want to get bitten by the shrimp?? It’s dead dude..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He was probably just relaxing before breakfast.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A mate of mine also in fiji at the time bought a few weapons. Apparently he bought a neck breaker whilst on a tribe tour. Ill ask him to send me a pic and ill post it up. He said there were all sorts of brutal weapons. He was also told to remove his hat or the tribe leader would see it as a challenge and fight him to the death.

I stayed about an hour from airport but he stayed closer to town.

I still dont think that man layed out on the car was just taking a snooze. He would be in 50 pieces by now never to be found.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where do find this stuff you mad bastard..I watched it right through..Ha ha ha ha ha!

Ps..he says you don’t want to get bitten by the shrimp?? It’s dead dude..
I was looking up a recipe lol it found me

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That bloke is defiantly stumps ...

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A mate of mine also in fiji at the time bought a few weapons. Apparently he bought a neck breaker whilst on a tribe tour. Ill ask him to send me a pic and ill post it up. He said there were all sorts of brutal weapons. He was also told to remove his hat or the tribe leader would see it as a challenge and fight him to the death.

I stayed about an hour from airport but he stayed closer to town.

I still dont think that man layed out on the car was just taking a snooze. He would be in 50 pieces by now never to be found.
lol@fight him to the death if he didn't remove his hat......ummmm unlikely. The level of violence is quite high in the Islands, I have seen some crazy brawls with machetes and some mean fights at local nightclubs, weddings and funerals.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Given the vague state you were in, you probably missed the first sign of life... his chest moving.

Most likely the dude was narc'd out on kava.

Have too much of that stuff and you end up paralytic.

Having said that if he did a dodgy and went towards Suva from Outrigger / Naviti / the Warwick, he would have come close to the only prison in Fiji. Suffice to say they don't fuck around over there. If you're a kiddy fiddler or something like it, you won't last in prison.

Gang violence isn't big over there, and the warring factions haven't been a real issue for quite some time as the locals love Frank.

There is a little hostility sometimes between the native Fijians and Fiji Indians, but outside of Suva, crime is pretty low.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just use these moments to realise how bloody lucky we are to love in my opinion the best country in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.