What coach should the Bulldogs have right now?

What coach should the Bulldogs have right now?

• Craig Bellamy

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Wayne Bennett

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trent Robinson

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Ricky Stuart

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Dean Pay

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Justin Holbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Dean Pay
Justin Holbrook

But then again our whole coaching staff needs an overhaul , I just dont see The Dogs Of War in us anymore & I haven't for a long time, whoever it is that comes in needs to instill that DOW mentality in us again.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I heard the under 6 coach from cabravale diggers is available.. TBH he'll do ATM ..

Mikey202b

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
Reaction score
I this we should get JOHN HOWARD and Paul doolan as his assistant. Halves coach should be Britney spears (she can teach them her side step) and forwards coach has to be Peter Andrea. CE0 must be Steve Longbottom.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Shane and Ben Walker, The Walker Brothers!!!
They are the ones, that a couple of seasons ago, that perfected the short goal line drop out tactic and short kicks from half way restarts. The only difference between our team and the Ipswich Jets is that they just about ace the short drop out nine times out of ten and get the ball back. What is our average with that one?

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Alec Baldwin and his speach from Glengarry Glen Ross.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
anna kournikova. she'd get the turnstiles moving

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll nominate myself to coach the dogs. I'll do it for 100,000 a year. That way the club won't be hit paying out old Dessie boy. And have a simple game plan. Go out there and play some footy. Just enjoy running around with your mates. Run hard off the back fence. Trust your mate next to you in defence.

Honestly football is not complicated. More often then not the team who wins is the one running harder, hitting harder in defence.

Tamworthdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Just wanting too see what coach do you think would be best for the Bulldogs right now to set us up for the next few years and save our souls.
How about Cartwright -the assistant for the Sea Eagles? They were giving him credit for the Sea Eagle's attacking structures on C9. Seemed to go OK at the Roosters.

Status
Not open for further replies.