What are your thoughts on this team?

Buster007

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just playing around with soem combijations of likely recruitment and salary cap and position combos.

what are your thoughts on a team like this below to take the field?
I have made a few subtle changes such as Burton in his natural position at centre and Thommo at 13 to use his speed. I also assume Moses and Crichton come. I feel the dogs club can better spread their current assets with something like the below.
My bench represents a genuine utility in Averillo. A prop reserve in Pele. And back row or prop utilities in Mariner and Sutton which can be used as needed.

1 Crichton
2 JAC
3 Skelton
4 Burton
5 Kiraz
6 Moses
7 Flanagan
8 King
9 Mahoney
10 TPJ
11 Davey
12 Kikau
13 Thompson
-
14 Averillo
15 Pele
16 Sutton
17 Mariner

18. Waddell

Is this a team to take you guys into the top 4?

Last edited:

Buster007

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We sign Moses, as a 7, and yet you somehow make room for Flanagan. Are you on drugs?
We have him so why not use him?
He retains the 7 but Moses is still in the halves and has freedom to be a running 5/8, which would be lethal with Burton and Kikau there too. Burton is a good proven devastating centre.

Buster007

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
honestly this a thread that nasheed or a Flanagun would make
It only has two changes.
Thompson to lock (done a few times already) and Burton to centre.
If moving the NSW and Australin centre back to his most successful position makes me Nasheed, then so be it.
Dogs fans can really have tunnel vision sometimes.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have him so why not use him?
He retains the 7 but Moses is still in the halves and has freedom to be a running 5/8, which would be lethal with Burton and Kikau there too. Burton is a good proven devastating centre.
LOL because he's fucking trash. Everybody is counting down the day until he's gone and you want to keep him.
The only 2 people who would want to keep him are @Flanagun and daddy Flanagun

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess we will have another 4 pages of all the burner accounts just talking to each other

How many members are really in this forum?
There have to be at least 10 Nasheed accounts, a few @Flanagun accounts and there was some other idiot who was exposed by @ASSASSIN a few days ago who had multiple accounts. What is the fucking point?

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Crichton
Perham/Kiraz
3. Alamoti
4. Xerri
5. Addo-Carr
6. Burton
7. Moses

8. ???
Mahoney
10. King
11. Kikau
12. Nanai
TPJ

14. Nu Brown
15. Leniu
RFM
17. Frank the Tank

Buster007

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There have to be at least 10 Nasheed accounts, a few @Flanagun accounts and there was some other idiot who was exposed by @ASSASSIN a few days ago who had multiple accounts. What is the fucking point?
I disagree there are all these Nasheed accounts.
I think people copy Nasheed or pay respect and homage to him. Little things don’t look the same.
That’s my take.

Buster007

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
LOL because he's fucking trash. Everybody is counting down the day until he's gone and you want to keep him.
The only 2 people who would want to keep him are @Flanagun and daddy Flanagun
This year the club have him. He might come good and clock with Moses, who I think comes this year if dogs get him, hence why Gus has told Corey and Jackson to fuck off a year early. He has a history of agitation and Flanno will be eager for a new deal and will play better.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
sign Crichton and Moses and the team pretty much picks itself, that definitely isn't what you've dished up here tho

Reactions: TAS