What are your thoughts on this team?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just playing around with soem combijations of likely recruitment and salary cap and position combos.

what are your thoughts on a team like this below to take the field?
I have made a few subtle changes such as Burton in his natural position at centre and Thommo at 13 to use his speed. I also assume Moses and Crichton come. I feel the dogs club can better spread their current assets with something like the below.
My bench represents a genuine utility in Averillo. A prop reserve in Pele. And back row or prop utilities in Mariner and Sutton which can be used as needed.

1 Crichton
2 JAC
3 Skelton
4 Burton
5 Kiraz
6 Moses
7 Flanagan
8 King
9 Mahoney
10 TPJ
11 Davey
12 Kikau
13 Thompson
-
14 Averillo
15 Pele
16 Sutton
17 Mariner

18. Waddell

Is this a team to take you guys into the top 4?
We could do worse than that, but, it's ok to have high profile players at centre,when you develop them from juniors, I think Kiraz will play centre or perhaps fullback. If you wanna play Burton in another position than 6 it should be 13

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This year the club have him. He might come good and clock with Moses, who I think comes this year if dogs get him, hence why Gus has told Corey and Jackson to fuck off a year early. He has a history of agitation and Flanno will be eager for a new deal and will play better.
No chance Burton is moved, also no chance.Moses gets released but as your fishing(surely lol)you know these things.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just playing around with soem combijations of likely recruitment and salary cap and position combos.

I have made a few subtle changes such as Burton in his natural position at centre and Thommo at 13 to use his speed. I also assume Moses and Crichton come. I feel the dogs club can better spread their current assets with something like the below.
My bench represents a genuine utility in Averillo. A prop reserve in Pele. And back row or prop utilities in Mariner and Sutton which can be used as needed.

1 Crichton
2 JAC
3 Skelton
4 Burton
5 Kiraz
6 Moses
7 Flanagan
8 King
9 Mahoney
10 TPJ
11 Davey
12 Kikau
13 Thompson
-
14 Averillo
15 Pele
16 Sutton
17 Mariner

18. Waddell

Your a fukwit nasheed
Another dumb post

TheAlmightyJish

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

1 Crichton
2 JAC
3 Skelton
4 Burton
5 Kiraz
6 Moses
7 Flanagan
8 King
9 Mahoney
10 TPJ
11 Davey
12 Kikau
13 Thompson
-
14 Averillo
15 Pele
16 Sutton
17 Mariner

18. Waddell

You put Burton at centre so my thoughts are you are a fruitcake and you belong in Gus' pantry.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on the lady boys i just saw that squeezed my muscles as they tempted me for a paid blowjob?

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My mates are both Penrith Supporters and they brought up an interesting thought regarding a whole bunch of new players playing in any team. Is that it will take a few years to get the group to gel, see each others strengths and weaknesses and get used to how combinations will work. I hope we gel fast as a group, but it makes sense. Fingers crossed it works well for our team, we've been struggling for too long.

Buster007

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My mates are both Penrith Supporters and they brought up an interesting thought regarding a whole bunch of new players playing in any team. Is that it will take a few years to get the group to gel, see each others strengths and weaknesses and get used to how combinations will work. I hope we gel fast as a group, but it makes sense. Fingers crossed it works well for our team, we've been struggling for too long.
Agree. And to me as talented as Burton is, he’s not the types to organise a whole lot of new players. Just let him run and not think hard I say. He do was it so well for NSW, Penrith and Australia and you are using him in a position he kinda struggles in.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
There have to be at least 10 Nasheed accounts, a few @Flanagun accounts and there was some other idiot who was exposed by @ASSASSIN a few days ago who had multiple accounts. What is the fucking point?
There’s only one Flanagun, baby. No dupe accounts here. But nice to know I’m living rent free. I can’t decide which one of you snd @Bulldogs09 is my main digs and which is my summer vacation home lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Great team, Fam. I like the way you think.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree. And to me as talented as Burton is, he’s not the types to organise a whole lot of new players. Just let him run and not think hard I say. He do was it so well for NSW, Penrith and Australia and you are using him in a position he kinda struggles in.
He’s literally played only a season of centre in his life. He is one of the best young halves in the game. Made SOO and Australia playing 6 in a struggling team without a spine.

Last edited:

Buster007

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
His literally played only a season of centre in his life. He is one of the best young halves on the game. Made SOO and Australia playing 6 in a struggling team without a spine.
They picked him on his centre exploits.
They remembered how talented he was the season before.
That’s how they knew to pick him there.