What are your pre-doggies game rituals?

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get excited then nervous, have about 6 pre game beers, blow up at whatever drivvle is being spoken about us in the pre game show then settle in for the innevitable disappointment

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
What about after the game? After a heavy loss I find there is nothing better than an angry wank and some post-nut clarity

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Since we only won three games last year I think it's time to change our game day rituals, as they don't seem to be working.

What would George Louis Costanza do?

It's just that whatever pre game rituals our opponent's fans are doing are working better than our rituals.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just hide all Bulldogs merchandise, scarves, guernseys, socks, and badges. That way, I have nothing around to remind me how we just lost another game by playing the same losing tactics.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I spend a couple of days convincing myself why things will be different this week. Pumped at kickoff and then slide slowly into the darkness again before having an angry drunken rant on here…

Can’t wait!

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make sure I eat before the game because I can't eat anything while I'm watching. I get too nervous so it just kills my appetite

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Game Day

1. Breakfast - Toasted ciabatta roll with avocado spread, smoked salmon, poached eggs, cracked pepper, dill and extra virgin olive oil

2. Mow lawn and give the flower gardens and vege gardens a manicure

3. Lunch

4. Go see neighbours and talk about the upcoming game, review all of our game plans, who to play, who to sack, etc.....

5. Shower and tug

6. Beer ----->> Footy

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I put money on the other team. Just enough to hurt a little bit.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I walk around the house picking fights with the walls and acting hard as fuk to hype myself up big time.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about after the game? After a heavy loss I find there is nothing better than an angry wank and some post-nut clarity
Bro how can you have a pull after a loss? Last thing I could do I think. A fucks different but a wank is tough

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I try on every bulldogs jersey I have until I find one I want to wear