What are you going to spend your $200 million on?

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
back again tonight the 100 mil powerball!

goodluck to those who have purchased a ticket

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's simple. You win, help out all your family and friends. Then go do everything you dreamt of doing. Just don't pick up a drug addiction whilst partying with your new rich circle of friends lol

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's simple. You win, help out all your family and friends. Then go do everything you dreamt of doing. Just don't pick up a drug addiction whilst partying with your new rich circle of friends lol
Sounds simple enough.

I'll even give me shares in my firm to my business partner for free, that's how generous i'd be feeling. And i can finally stop flying bloody economy class (don't think i'd quite strech to buying a private jet, but i've always wanted to own my own island, so that might be necessary).

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should all start a syndicate. For a system 18 ticket it’s close to $50k. How many users on TK? Gotta be 5k? Everyone pays $10 and we share the $100m. Too easy!

Last edited:

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Buy as much property as I can and live off the rent.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
We should all start a syndicate. For a system 18 ticket it’s close to $50k. How many users on TK? Gotta be 5k? Everyone pays $10 and we share the $100m. Too easy!
True story. A mate of mine was in a work syndicate for 10 years. $5 a week amongst 15 of them, some drifted out and new people came in. But roughly 15 of them. Never missed a payment but it was all a cash thing paid to the person who organised it.

Anyways, he's off work (works as a nurse) due to the birth of his second kid. Kids born on Saturday. He gets a phone call at home on Sunday from a work colleague asking if he's in the syndicate or not, coz you haven't paid for this week. Of course, my mates not happy and basically loses hit shit at the caller, I've paid week in week out for 10 years and the first week I'm late you're ringing me at home on a Sunday. Fck you, I'll come into work on Monday and give you your $5 you cnt. Call didn't end well.

Anyways, fronts up on Monday and gives the guy the $5 with a few more interesting verbs being said. Finds out on Tuesday they shared a $5.6 million first prize win with another player (so $2.8M between 15 - whatever that works out as - $180k ish?). Needless to say, my mate wasn't impressed and to this day reckons they were trying to squirrel him out of his share.

Syndicates always start ok but end up as a cluster fck. Just saying.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If I win then I'm going to say, "I never gamble. This is the first time I ever bought a lotto ticket"

It'll piss off so many people.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
If I win then I'm going to say, "I never gamble. This is the first time I ever bought a lotto ticket"

It'll piss off so many people.
Wimp. I'm gunna hire 199,999 hookers for the greatest one hour of my life. Then buy an ounce, two slabs and a coffee.

Now what's weird about this is it actually adds up perfectly.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wimp. I'm gunna hire 199,999 hookers for the greatest one hour of my life. Then buy an ounce, two slabs and a coffee.

Now what's weird about this is it actually adds up perfectly.
I'm not well versed on Hookernomics, so I'll take your word for it.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Syndicates always start ok but end up as a cluster fck. Just saying.
That’s why I play syndicates on the Lott App with people I don’t know - no-one can shaft you and it’s all official/above board. Of course that was unlikely an option when your mate did it using Arthur Ashe.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was 1 number off when it was $30 million a few weeks ago. Picked up just under 12k.
No good tonight though