What are we eating for Easter?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yep, I got the "fake" Easter today with the Misses and my Easter is next month.
Well I’ll enjoy my Easter eggs now you delayed Orthodox Karmichael...

PS... I still fucking love you my brother
1617503199967.png

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good friday I had a big pile of whiting fillets I crumbed with garlic and herb crumbs fried in a pan. Also cooked up some banana prawns in garlic butter for lunch yesterday. Like I usually do when buying seafood I overdid it on quantity, so planning to do a prawn and whiting Pad Thai for dinner tonight.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
BBQ'd a whole snapper on Friday with prawns and oysters. The rest of the weekend was mylanta and gout.
I don't understand why people who are not practicing Catholics go for seafood on Good Friday. Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate the fact that they're not eating meat, but I don't understand why the go for it when the whole point of refraining from meat is something that we do on Good Friday.

Seafood is one of the foods that Christians can eat any day of the year.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why people who are not practicing Catholics go for seafood on Good Friday. Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate the fact that they're not eating meat, but I don't understand why the go for it when the whole point of refraining from meat is something that we do on Good Friday.

To support local fish mongers

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I don't understand catholics.