What an amazing feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
Let me describe the scenario in the dogs army

Manly hits the field goal and its 17-17

Everyone is just absolutely devastated. Scared, and thinking "is this it, is the season over?"

The run of play up to our final set in extra time occurs.

Reni took i think 2 hit ups, both were so solid and in this set everyone is cheering, excited.

Ennis runs from dummy half to a good position. Everyone roars and then... dead silence.

At this point, its like its slow motion. The whole stadium in pindrop silence. The pass to hodko, who was standing directly infront of the dogs army.

Everyone is literally on the edge of their seat and silent. The ball is flying.. and it goes between the posts..

And at this point my friends, words cant describe the emotion. It actually felt like a grandfinal win. The euphoria, the hugging, the rush of people to the barrier to try and hug morris who was on the edge...

Thank you dogs for giving me this experience.. and thank god i didnt go defqon

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a win to remember - even though woManly had players out, they still had a formidable side and they did finish the year equal 1st.

Very envious that I was not there, and will be looking for a way to get off work next week end to get there against Panthers.

Difficult game to watch, but it would have been even harder if we hadn't taken our chances and kicked the 2 x field goals.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
What a moment! What a place to be. I wish I was with you guys! Watching it on the iPad from Perth just doesn't compare much! lol

When it was 17 17 - I was scared... BUT - 17 is my lucky number. So I said to myself; This means we will win. Then I forgot about it and went back to fearing, doubting and freaking out. ...... then ....... we.....WON! Booyah! LMAO

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can feel the magic, there is something special building, can you feel this shit?

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
Yeah lol, who planned to have Defqon at this time of year?
Penrith were lucky they got the week off otherwise either
A: they would have no crowd tonight
B: Defqon would be half empty

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
when manly marched up field, (just before daly passed and didnt take the shot at FG) i was filthy! dirty and so angry that we let it get this far and was ready to walk out ... (insert james grahams angry face lol). Ive never been more angry and ****ing ecstatic in such a short time frame lol. So glad we won, not for what lies ahead, but for all our fans that turned up and where cheering hard from the warm up. Everyone can pay out the crowd numbers etc but us Doggies made up 90% of the near 29K crowd. Awesome effort and i can't wait for us to pack 40K + into our home turf this Saturday !!!!

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
when manly marched up field, (just before daly passed and didnt take the shot at FG) i was filthy! dirty and so angry that we let it get this far and was ready to walk out ... (insert james grahams angry face lol). Ive never been more angry and ****ing ecstatic in such a short time frame lol. So glad we won, not for what lies ahead, but for all our fans that turned up and where cheering hard from the warm up. Everyone can pay out the crowd numbers etc but us Doggies made up 90% of the near 29K crowd. Awesome effort and i can't wait for us to pack 40K + into our home turf this Saturday !!!!
We haven't lauded at home since the rabbitohs game and the panthers have a bad record there winning 1-3

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha, most of The Kennel said we would make up the numbers only..... bandwagon supporters..
We've done very well, but you'd have to say at this point we're overachieving.

Dont be spouting off like you knew we were headed deep into the finals. Thats just as bad.

Go the dogs.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Was the best when the players came over to the crowd at the end. The place was going nuts. Great game to be at!

jamescairns2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I completely lost my sh8t when Hokko nailed it, i was in GA and had room around me so i was screaming and yelling, gave my girlfriend a kiss, picked my sister up. my best feeling as a Bulldogs supporter, the other one points this year were thrilling, but none of them meant our season. ANOTHER WEEK LONG BUZZ HERE I COME.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Woke up this morning still buzzing from the win. Glad that I can share the feeling with fellow supporters here, because the rest of Sydney seem to think that Manly was dudded; if you go by the media reports.

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
Woke up this morning still buzzing from the win. Glad that I can share the feeling with fellow supporters here, because the rest of Sydney seem to think that Manly was dudded; if you go by the media reports.
Its good, thats exactly how hasler likes it.. now hopefully they will say penrith will belt us

Status
Not open for further replies.