What about Tim Sheens

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So all you kents that get on here and whinge about needing an experienced coach and then offer up poo in reply. Hahaha all you wanna be keyboard warriors show some respect he wasnt coach of australia because he got picked out of a lucky dip. The tigers won that comp because of benji and a champion team not a team of champions not other teams injuries! Benjis play was a revolution and will be one of the best players to play the game! And they beat a team with an immortal running the show jonathan thurston how many other rep players did they have? There whole backline played for qld. They had luke odonnel one of the hardest kents to play the game and 2 ex dogs rauhihi and norton the captain. Wake up and get your hands off it. I hate the tigers but i bet if sheens was drinking in your pub you wouldnt say the poo you say here. The roosters stole our players and are grubs but half you kents want jake friend as our hooker who is poo and past it
Faaarrk.. take a deep breath my man. You are gunna blow. Plenty of coaches have been offered on here and all but Bellamy have been shot down or called shite by someone. Its a forum thats how it works.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tim Sheen's

Tigers - 2003-2012

Made the finals 2005,2009,2010.....3 finals appearances in 10 years.

bullpup71

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So all you kents that get on here and whinge about needing an experienced coach and then offer up poo in reply. Hahaha all you wanna be keyboard warriors show some respect he wasnt coach of australia because he got picked out of a lucky dip. The tigers won that comp because of benji and a champion team not a team of champions not other teams injuries! Benjis play was a revolution and will be one of the best players to play the game! And they beat a team with an immortal running the show jonathan thurston how many other rep players did they have? There whole backline played for qld. They had luke odonnel one of the hardest kents to play the game and 2 ex dogs rauhihi and norton the captain. Wake up and get your hands off it. I hate the tigers but i bet if sheens was drinking in your pub you wouldnt say the poo you say here. The roosters stole our players and are grubs but half you kents want jake friend as our hooker who is poo and past it
You sound like your related calm ya farm

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sheens was ok. But not for the doggs.!!

Thegoldtoothrat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Faaarrk.. take a deep breath my man. You are gunna blow. Plenty of coaches have been offered on here and all but Bellamy have been shot down or called shite by someone. Its a forum thats how it works.
Hey brother i can handle constructive criticism not slander. I admit ive been over the top just that user khan told me to watch a documentary that was off topic and a smart ass way of calling me absurd. Im sorry if i offended anyone but insulting greats off our game is that what were about. Read my comments i laughed at first then was provoked.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
The game changes day to day. I think sheens, Hagan , will be perfect in a mentoring way but also sheens especially to work with junior coaching. He is perfect to teach basics from day for. Natural athleticism has been the thing for last 7 odd yrs. Now skills , instinct and play what's in front is the future. Perfect 90s football. The best coach of the era was sheens ,Hagan ,Smith . Old boys may have a future in current NRL. Fuck cam Smith can play at 40 why can't sheens coach at 70 .

Thegoldtoothrat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tim Sheen's

Tigers - 2003-2012

Made the finals 2005,2009,2010.....3 finals appearances in 10 years.
Premierships panthers, raiders, tigers. How many years has it been since we won a comp? They dont come on a silver platter

Thegoldtoothrat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The game changes day to day. I think sheens, Hagan , will be perfect in a mentoring way but also sheens especially to work with junior coaching. He is perfect to teach basics from day for. Natural athleticism has been the thing for last 7 odd yrs. Now skills , instinct and play what's in front is the future. Perfect 90s football. The best coach of the era was sheens ,Hagan ,Smith . Old boys may have a future in current NRL. Fuck cam Smith can play at 40 why can't sheens coach at 70 .
And the game is trying to go back to those days, less interchange, sunday arvo grand finals etc. Smaller x factor players getting a chance instead of manufactured players

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey brother i can handle constructive criticism not slander. I admit ive been over the top just that user khan told me to watch a documentary that was off topic and a smart ass way of calling me absurd. Im sorry if i offended anyone but insulting greats off our game is that what were about. Read my comments i laughed at first then was provoked.
I read your comments. always read before I comment. Someone will always boil you blood on here, to be honest its half the fun. We all get pissed off occasionally because there are some people on here that are intellectually challenged or honestly believe the complete opposite to you..

I have put forward Hook as an option if we dont stick with Pay which some agreed with and some didn't, just like you have put Sheen's forward. I think Tim's time has passed but if you think he is the answer, put your case forward and argue your reasons. But, dont expect to get lifted on the shoulders of Kennel members in celebration, because that is never going to happen.:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Youve taken everything out of context champ.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I hear Michael Cheika is looking for a head coach role in the NRL?

We can also bring Raelene Castle back as a consultant.

I heard they got on well.

Thegoldtoothrat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Youve taken everything out of context champ.
Maybe i watched an nrl documentary that was at least worth a discussion you told me to watch some stupid irrelevant documentary .i googled it even had a laugh at it then after i replied releasized you were taking this piss and felt it was directed at me personally sorry bro if i took it the wrong way

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe i watched an nrl documentary that was at least worth a discussion you told me to watch some stupid irrelevant documentary .i googled it even had a laugh at it then after i replied releasized you were taking this piss and felt it was directed at me personally sorry bro if i took it the wrong way
I never had an issue with you mate hehe..
You gave your opinion and i responded, nothin personal whatsoever.

Malla

Reaction score
Tim Sheens is a great coach when he has a team that fits the style of play he coaches.

We don't have that.

He would be atrocious at the Dogs.