What about Tim Sheens

Thegoldtoothrat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tim Sheens might be a good candidate to coach the bulldogs in the future if pay gets the flick. Sheens has a great record, great resume and he transformed the tigers from bottom of the ladder to premiers. Hes attacking style of play would suit the new rule changes and its what we currently lack. Hes coaching in england and could even bring some players here.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim Sheens might be a good candidate to coach the bulldogs in the future if pay gets the flick. Sheens has a great record, great resume and he transformed the tigers from bottom of the ladder to premiers. Hes attacking style of play would suit the new rule changes and its what we currently lack. Hes coaching in england and could even bring some players here.
Sheens may have been good, but he’s been out of the NRL for too long.
Wayne Bennett for 2 years to hand over the reins to an assistant- just like he’s doing at Souths.

Last edited:

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Chris Anderson would just love having Tim Sheens around & being reminding him about 1995.. Tim would then bring up the 1994 GF.. They can settle it over garlic chicken..

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I dont think the nursing home would allow him the day leave.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
R u ok?

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sheens may have been good, but he’s been out of the NRL for too long.
Wayne Bennett for 2 years to hand over the reins to an assistant- just like he’s doing at Souths.
Yes agree,dean pay would be a good assistant.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shaun wane would be the choice worth a look anyways and Tim sheens not the worst idea but I can’t see pay going

Thegoldtoothrat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I watched a documentary called year of the tiger on fox about the tigers winning it in 2005. Sheens has all the attributes of what people have been saying we need. I'd forgot about him, maybe he has been out of the NRL for too long or maybe it could be a bit out of left field but if you dont take chances or think outside the box you dont win comps.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watched a documentary called year of the tiger on fox about the tigers winning it in 2005. Sheens has all the attributes of what people have been saying we need. I'd forgot about him, maybe he has been out of the NRL for too long or maybe it could be a bit out of left field but if you dont take chances or think outside the box you dont win comps.
Outside the box thinking, i agree.

Have you seen the documentary called, married to the eifel tower?

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: he ain’t a bulldogs and I ain’t sheen him do much lately

Thegoldtoothrat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Outside the box thinking, i agree.

Have you seen the documentary called, married to the eifel tower?
I just googled it, is that for real! Falling in love with her vibrator i could understand haha but the eifel tower!!