WHAT A WIN!!!!

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Massive win. Gustsy performance all around. 2 man bench. No forwards.. Had a guy in the bin. We don't win that game in years past. Great courage and heart that has been missing for years. Burton owned the game in the big moments..
The will to win and guts it out is the most impressive thing about that performance. They can improve most other things we did poorly on the training field, but the determination and rewards winning like that brings is priceless.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have absolutely turned the corner. Plenty to work on and lots issues to address but we are definitely coming good and I think Ciraldo is gonna be a top coach
Funny how close we were with Warrior last week and they also had a nailbiter win today like us. Both former colleagues now coaching those two teams and both teams displaying lots of resilience. Shows what sort of coaches they are already in the early days of their careers as head coaches.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could be a game we look back on at seasons end as a key moment.
If we can get forwards back on the park we are resilient enough to defend our way into 8th place...despite our putrid attack.
I like what Cameron is trying to do still with our attack. He is adopting the roosters style where defence is key and it’s okay to throw the ball around even if it kills completion rate. Despite the conditions he said we are going to go out there and throw the ball around even if it means we make mistakes . We just need to work on execution and we will come good. This team has been way too conservative with the ball so it’s the only way we are going to score

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Could be a game we look back on at seasons end as a key moment.
If we can get forwards back on the park we are resilient enough to defend our way into 8th place...despite our putrid attack.
Diont worry about seasons end... youll probably looking back at this one in a decade.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have to take some credit... I was relaxed and knew we could do it.
You're welecome
Funny you should say that. I was also practicing calming techniques so that I didn't let the game upset me if we were done over. It worked.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Just got back from the game and to say the crowd went nuts is an understatement lol. My God what a game that was. I'm in shock but so relieved and happy. I said earlier we needed to win even if it was ugly and we fucking did it.

Burton got more ice than The Man-Chin from Penrith.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have no idea :laughing: all my mates, friends etc are all cows supporter's and have been giving it to me for ten years. My phone has been unusually Quiet this year.
One of my best mates is a Cows fan, but he's always been so respectful over the years. We've always had banter, but he's always had respect for the Dogs. He's a great guy. Broncos fans, on the other hand, are a bunch of c**ts, especially my c**t brother in law.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Only if we didn’t get robbed last week we would’ve been 3rd on the ladder.