Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
we still had kris keating as our half

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
we still had kris keating as our half
People still don't understand our perfect backline was created a lot of the time from the way he committed to the line and passed at the last second opening it up for Barba and the backline. Was worth it on that alone, plus the bloke could back up a line break wish we had a player like that today.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Josh morris try saver early on then was rapid got on the inside of manlys right side for the assist. How good would it be to have Josh morris now days. That team was solid, tough with size in the middle, Ben barba name speaks for itself, and defensively we hit hard and shut down fowards. Finals days will come soon and hopefully a premiership to bring glory back to this great club

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
People still don't understand our perfect backline was created a lot of the time from the way he committed to the line and passed at the last second opening it up for Barba and the backline. Was worth it on that alone, plus the bloke could back up a line break wish we had a player like that today.
very underrated imo

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
And a very handy left foot kicking game. Did his job well.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I always get upset seeing pictures and highlights from that era :( . After what we've been through since then once we've come out the other side I'm going to appreciate what we've got a lot more then I did back then at the time...

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No highlights for me it was a long train ride back home that night after the game ,that was ours to win
We were right In that game too, just like 2014 if we had got the rub of the green instead of the rough end of the pineapple, we would have been premiers