What a finish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Great comeback by the Rabbitohs, what a f*cking finish!

Sweet justice for the Rabbitohs after their Rd 1 defeat to the Roosters!

MAL75E

Man Of The Match
Reaction score
crazy finish i got excited for them for some reason lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ffs i turned it off disgusted that they couldnt provide the 13+ win that i invested in

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Unbelievable finish. I tipped the Bunnies and I was spewing at how **** they were playing. I was about to turn it of when they threw it wide and scored the first try. I'm glad I didn't brush it 30 seconds earlier.

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
Wanted the Roosters to win, it would have taken less pressure off us.

Nevertheless, great ending to a solid game.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Did Anasta do a Soward and walk off without shaking hands. He was having a running argument with Burgess all night.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
How Bj's firt touchdown was ruled no try is beyond me ... Gee Souths get alot of decisions go their way..

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I just finished gloating to a mate about getting roosters +10 with total match points under 44.5, then stupid rabbits did that! Damn them to hell..
oh ffs, merritt 79th minute, reynolds 80th minute

wtf were the roosters defence doing? did they fall asleep?

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Did Anasta do a Soward and walk off without shaking hands. He was having a running argument with Burgess all night.
Haha ... I kept an eye on him. He certainly walked towards the celebrating Souths players/fans, I saw that bit on TV. But judging from body language (in the absence of a good camera angle) it appeared to me as if he was seeking Sam out first for a quick hand-shake and escape up the tunnel.

On another note ... great commentary tonight from both Dan Ginanne/Sterlo on MMM (threw the live-stream on at FT to hear the last few minutes again), and Warren Smith on Fox with his "take me home, I've seen it all".

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haha ... I kept an eye on him. He certainly walked towards the celebrating Souths players/fans, I saw that bit on TV. But judging from body language (in the absence of a good camera angle) it appeared to me as if he was seeking Sam out first for a quick hand-shake and escape up the tunnel.

On another note ... great commentary tonight from both Dan Ginanne/Sterlo on MMM (threw the live-stream on at FT to hear the last few minutes again), and Warren Smith on Fox with his "take me home, I've seen it all".
He didn't even hang around to accept the Trophy which the Rorters one on aggregate, how unprofessional over both their games this year + it was his 250th game, can't stand the Pr!k.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Sports Tonight - Roosters left the field straight away after the loss, didn't stay around to receive the trophy, Roosters great Ron Coote said it was a big dummy spit on the Roosters part not sticking around

First, Coote doesn't believe SBW should play for the Roosters after what he did to us in '08 and now he's telling it how it is - I like! :D

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
How Bj's firt touchdown was ruled no try is beyond me ... Gee Souths get alot of decisions go their way..[/QUOTE

Dumbass SouFFS fans will claim they never get decisions go there way

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Thought Roosters had it in the bag.
NEK MINNIT - Souths win.

wtf.

Status
Not open for further replies.