What a Comeback!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Indeed, I do agree with you El_Magic, because the West Tigers are on red hot fire.
Because they beat the Dragons and Eels? they got smashed by the Rabbits prior to that and beaten by the Cowboys before that.

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
Because they beat the Dragons and Eels? they got smashed by the Rabbits prior to that and beaten by the Cowboys before that.
Nrl is not certain anything can happen, now the tigers on red hot fire and benji marshall is gonna be hard to stop. So don't think straight away the bulldogs are gonna win on Friday Night NO it is going to be a tough game..

Grubber

Waterboy
Reaction score
Nrl is not certain anything can happen, now the tigers on red hot fire and benji marshall is gonna be hard to stop. So don't think straight away the bulldogs are gonna win on Friday Night NO it is going to be a tough game..
Tough game yes..... But the dogs always seem to play their best footy in the big games from the opening whistle

Bonzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tough game yes..... But the dogs always seem to play their best footy in the big games from the opening whistle
We shaw do play well against the better teams. But Wests will def be a challenge, but we can anyone atm.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
in the last 2 games, the tigers 1st half have been atrocious against lower placed teams. and beaten well twice by top 4 teams before that.

i would hardly call it "red hot fire".

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Down 14-0 to a side with 8 SOO players, desperate to stay in the top eight. Yet, though we were down on troops, we manage to put on 22 unanswered points, and put up massive defence.

The Broncos were inside the ten metres on every play, and did not mark up square. Yet, they still couldn't stop us scoring.

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
Halftime score was 14-6...

And who the hell is Halatua?

dogsday

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm worried big time by Wests next week. They're gonna have a lot of confidence now and that's when they play there best. Definitely a danger game
Not really if we stop Benji we stop w/tigers simple as that & please don't go on about farrah he is well & truely over rated !!

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
[FKN-SIK];2558330 said:
Halftime score was 14-6...

And who the hell is Halatua?
His mother said he was a spelling mistake :blush:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This game reminded me a lot of the game against Newcastle from 2002.

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it really pronounced gavay I thut it was gavet

dogstragic

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A very Sub-standard first 20mins in my opinion,holes opening up where on previous rounds there were none.They cannot afford to perform like that if we want to make a statement during the finals campaign.It should be highlighted that Perrett played an outstanding game as did Inu and Tolman.Overall a gutsy effort,but we will have to be on our guard for the flashy Wests Tigers!!!
Broncos blitzed us early, trying to do a bulldogs on the bulldogs, but they spent too much petrol doing it and couldnt do much after 20 minutes in attack.

We on the other hand just keep winning.

Good effort by our forwards considering we had Kasiano, Graham and Halatau out of the same game. Thats a lot of punch on the sideline.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The best moment of that entire game was seeing Payne man up against that ***** Hodges.

That asswipe is in my top 3 most despised players in the NRL. To finally see someone not get scared of his skinny ass (unlike Creagh the cat) and finally cop a whif of his own karma for being the grub that he is was pure gold for me.

C

cows~eat~grass

the game was won with that defence limiting their start to only 14, and the refs being on the right side for once

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The best moment of that entire game was seeing Payne man up against that ***** Hodges.

That asswipe is in my top 3 most despised players in the NRL. To finally see someone not get scared of his skinny ass (unlike Creagh the cat) and finally cop a whif of his own karma for being the grub that he is was pure gold for me.
You need help. Ask yourself, why I am I more obsessed with the players that I despise rather than the players that I love? It's all about your relationship with yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.