What’s with the sounds of silence ??

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not really hanging for news of new signings, who cares, that will happen when it happens …

I’m more over the same old threads that have been hanging around for the last few weeks with argument’s and the same old same old boring topics ..

Thought I’d create a new thread, surely someone’s got something new and interesting to talk about ??

Come on .. spice it up a bit .. [emoji892] [emoji892] … that doesn’t mean Nasheed best bulldogs player with the best eyes before 1995 threads by the way !!!

New and interesting topics please …

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I made a thread about who the kennel would have as a new coach incase Ciraldo ends up 1-9 or something (don’t want it to happen but it’s always a chance) and the mods blocked it despite being legitimate discussion.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow I am shocked…………………………..A moderator actually did their job!
what you don’t think one of the possibilities next year is that we could lose a lot and the coach goes? More likely than sitting second after ten rounds lmao

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow I am shocked…………………………..A moderator actually did their job!
Nasheed here.
You’ll be surprised how often moderators dabble
Most just don’t notice.
Thankless task. It’swhy I might join the mod team.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So @TheSexDogs explaining why he yawns all day …

And @Nate DAWG talking way to much common sense for TK ..

Is the most interesting we can come up with ??

Surely some one had Vegemite sandwiches today that they can discuss ?

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an account on X (Twitter) but don’t want or have anything to do with instagram.

Has anyone heard or know of Sydwazza?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Not really hanging for news of new signings, who cares, that will happen when it happens …

I’m more over the same old threads that have been hanging around for the last few weeks with argument’s and the same old same old boring topics ..

Thought I’d create a new thread, surely someone’s got something new and interesting to talk about ??

Come on .. spice it up a bit .. [emoji892] [emoji892] … that doesn’t mean Nasheed best bulldogs player with the best eyes before 1995 threads by the way !!!

New and interesting topics please …
So me my name is mentioned and you are looking for thread ideas why not make a thread about me, that pays respect to the one they call the king of the forum?
Haven’t felt much love from kennel lately so a thread, that is positive, dedicated to everything I do good and analyse, break oil, etc where people sing their praises will be appreciated.
It can be like Nasheeds funeral but he’s still alive. I won’t comment I’ll just sit back and watch the nice things.
People can drop by and leave nice little comments which would be akin to like leaving a flower

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an account on X (Twitter) but don’t want or have anything to do with instagram.

Has anyone heard or know of Sydwazza?
Was he the actor in dirty dancing & roadhouse ?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
what you don’t think one of the possibilities next year is that we could lose a lot and the coach goes? More likely than sitting second after ten rounds lmao
We're likely to be poor again next year (hopefuls can hope otherwise) but Ciraldo will get all of next year too and the start of the 2025 season before Gus will look at moving him on.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here.
You’ll be surprised how often moderators dabble
Most just don’t notice.
Thankless task. It’swhy I might join the mod team.
Can’t spell, bad grammar, terrible writer and broken English …

Eight ball says …

Image1697551654.988179.jpg

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I made a thread about who the kennel would have as a new coach incase Ciraldo ends up 1-9 or something (don’t want it to happen but it’s always a chance) and the mods blocked it despite being legitimate discussion.
Where we getting 1 win from unless we play tigers in the first 10
Mr optimistic over here

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So me my name is mentioned and you are looking for thread ideas why not make a thread about me, that pays respect to the one they call the king of the forum?
Haven’t felt much love from kennel lately so a thread, that is positive, dedicated to everything I do good and analyse, break oil, etc where people sing their praises will be appreciated.
It can be like Nasheeds funeral but he’s still alive. I won’t comment I’ll just sit back and watch the nice things.
People can drop by and leave nice little comments which would be akin to like leaving a flower
….