What’s the Buzz: Dogfight over coach Dean Pay’s promotion for rival

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Now all of Sydney knows that Canterbury have had a massive 106 M renovation and many of the surrounding outer areas will be tempted to check it out ;)
We'll both clubs have gone through Reno's so I may have to visit both lol..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
We'll both clubs have gone through Reno's so I may have to visit both lol..
It's always important to spread your overseas laundered money through various pokies at various clubs, not just hammer one club. Makes the paper trail harder to follow.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's always important to spread your overseas laundered money through various pokies at various clubs, not just hammer one club. Makes the paper trail harder to follow.
Sounds like some wisdom from ROTfield...

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to know how these clubs are BIG sponsors of junior league..i call bullshit.

Apart from lower registration costs than soccer and a few trophies at the end of the year.. Our clubs are pretty self sufficient from canteen takings and the good ol sausage sizzle
Soccer in Australia is one of the biggest rorts going around.
I sometimes do agree that these RSL clubs might get more from the relationship than the other way round.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If that is the worst of the bad news for the dogs, we must be travelling pretty well.

It must be the worst, if there was something else the Soak would be all other it like it was free scotch...

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't wait to check out the new Bankstown RSL now, especially during footy season. Thanks Buz.
At least they sponsor us.. unlike Bankstown Sports Club... i don't even know why they call it a sports club... there is no place inside that joint where you can watch any sport properly.. you have to sit outside. Massive shithole..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It looks like Buzz has been sniffing the petrol again!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Monkeys like Rothfield dance to the organ grinder's tune. It proves:
Rupert Murdoch's mind is very sick.
Journalists' jobs are declining rapidly- and hacks who wouldn't be considered by rational media have nowhere else to go.
Even within the Murdoch empire journos are competing against their fellow workers, to make sure they are not the next one let go.
That means being ever more sensationalistic, because Murdoch loves sensation and intrigue.
Facts are irrelevant, it's getting people to read the articles that matters.
The more hits, the safer your job.
Their targets are just collateral damage, sacrificed for a headline.