News Wests Tigers poach Bulldogs defensive coach

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wests Tigers poach Bulldogs defensive coach

By:
Buzz Rothfield

The Wests Tigers may have won the wooden spoon but their rebuild under mastermind Tim Sheens has already begun in dramatic fashion, securing the prized signature of renowned Canterbury Bulldogs defence coach David Furner. Furner's resume speaks for itself - responsible for the Bulldog's defensive record in 2021 (30ppg) and 2022 (24ppg) under former coach Trent Barrett. In what represents a major blow to Phil Gould and incoming coach Cameron Ciraldo, the club is now scrambling to identify a suitable replacement. Rugby league commentators and pundits believe that Sheens has outplayed Gould in many respects and the old Canberra combination will look to begin the Tiger's premiership assault for the upcoming season. Canterbury will need a miracle to resolve their predicted defensive woes after Furner's departure.

View attachment 58841
“I’ve known David for a very long time, and I know that he is not only a quality person but has an extremely sharp football mind,” said Sheens. "Like Benji and Robbie, David knows what success looks like, and I’m confident he will be a major asset to this club.” Wests Tigers CEO Justin Pascoe is equally excited about Furner joining the club. “We welcome David and his family to Wests Tigers and look forward to his contribution to our organisation over the coming years,” said Pascoe.
What a Joke......I needed a good laugh hahahahahaha :grinning:

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sheens has outplayed Gould???......Welcome to our rubbish, one man's trash is another man's treasure :grinning: Only in tiger land can you pick up a defective defensive coach at a swap meet.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh my god you can't be serious , has to be a joke.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was like a light switch, awesome or dog shit.
Can anyone get them determined like that afternoon in newy every week?

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Legit thought this was satire 24ppg looooool

Hotdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So Ciraldo, as the Panthers defensive coach, has a 2021 ppg of 11 and 2022 ppg of 14... Furner has a respective ppg of 30 and 24... and according to Buzz the Dogs will need a “miracle to resolve their predicted defensive woes”... someone stick a fork into that fuckin balding muppet, the ***** is done.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So Ciraldo, as the Panthers defensive coach, has a 2021 ppg of 11 and 2022 ppg of 14... Furner has a respective ppg of 30 and 24... and according to Buzz the Dogs will need a “miracle to resolve their predicted defensive woes”... someone stick a fork into that fuckin balding muppet, the ***** is done.
Fkn embarrassing.

What makes it worse is that piece of shit is the editor at the telucrap. Imagine how shit the other dickheads are if he is their boss.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wests Tigers poach Bulldogs defensive coach

By:
Buzz Rothfield

The Wests Tigers may have won the wooden spoon but their rebuild under mastermind Tim Sheens has already begun in dramatic fashion, securing the prized signature of renowned Canterbury Bulldogs defence coach David Furner. Furner's resume speaks for itself - responsible for the Bulldog's defensive record in 2021 (30ppg) and 2022 (24ppg) under former coach Trent Barrett. In what represents a major blow to Phil Gould and incoming coach Cameron Ciraldo, the club is now scrambling to identify a suitable replacement. Rugby league commentators and pundits believe that Sheens has outplayed Gould in many respects and the old Canberra combination will look to begin the Tiger's premiership assault for the upcoming season. Canterbury will need a miracle to resolve their predicted defensive woes after Furner's departure.

View attachment 58841
“I’ve known David for a very long time, and I know that he is not only a quality person but has an extremely sharp football mind,” said Sheens. "Like Benji and Robbie, David knows what success looks like, and I’m confident he will be a major asset to this club.” Wests Tigers CEO Justin Pascoe is equally excited about Furner joining the club. “We welcome David and his family to Wests Tigers and look forward to his contribution to our organisation over the coming years,” said Pascoe.
Crouching Tigers, Happyy Bulldogs :laughing: :tearsofjoy:

KingBurton

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fkn embarrassing.

What makes it worse is that piece of shit is the editor at the telucrap. Imagine how shit the other dickheads are if he is their boss.
Haha it’s a satirical article bro made for people to have a laugh. But wouldn’t be surprised in Drunkfield comes up with something similar soon

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Read first line, Googled it, realised it wasn't an article but fake.