Westboro Baptist Church story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Any one watch this last night on 60 minutes?

What a bunch of brainwashed scum.

How do people get so ****ed up? The thing that really scares me is these people using their kids to push their rubbish.

[video=youtube;CHDFi3jjRJU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHDFi3jjRJU[/video]

MrCharisma

Legendary
Reaction score
I watched it... I was gobsmacked with how people can be filled with so much hatred to man kind.

At the end of the day God (if you believe in one) will be the one who judges you and not some moronic America extremists.

As you said Bry, it's sad when children are brought into this because they know only what they know.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As you said Bry, it's sad when children are brought into this because they know only what they know.
It was refreshing to see the daughter turn away from that garbage, but then to hear the other kids spitting out the garbage of their leaders is very sad to hear. They are another form of extremists, making others lives miseries with their twisted take on the bible.

MrCharisma

Legendary
Reaction score
It was refreshing to see the daughter turn away from that garbage, but then to hear the other kids spitting out the garbage of their leaders is very sad to hear. They are another form of extremists, making others lives miseries with their twisted take on the bible.
It's sad, however; what you need to put into context was they have under 100 members. The population of America is over 311 million people.

60 Minutes did a good job capturing all our attention to a group that doesn't really impact who we are.

No child should be used as a pawn in a political, religious or family issue. It's a pathetic and spineless move!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church#Catholicism

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watched it... I was gobsmacked with how people can be filled with so much hatred to man kind.

At the end of the day God (if you believe in one) will be the one who judges you and not some moronic America extremists.

I agree.

I watched it and it made my skin crawl.

I hate how they even picket at funerals. God will have already judged the soul of the deceased, yet they turn up with filthy signs to make the lives of the parents of the deceased even more miserable.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
They threatened to come down here after the Melbourne bushfires ...

Stoopid rednecks were trollin their hate on Facebook - I caught on real early and dared them to come.
They honestly think their amendment rights apply worldwide !

I said, "Sure come on down ... find out what happens first hand when your precious freedom of speech fails you !".

Facebook Group had a welcoming party of about 4000 people ready to kick their ass.
Now they just hate from home.

Here's an irony they cant get their heads around : We get ONE flood, and ONE bushfire - THEY get hundreds of tornadoes.
Who does God hate now ???

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
If it was Tracey Grimshaw then I could probably relate

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Westboro have been trolling for a while now. Shirley Phelps-Roper is banned from entering the UK as a result of their protests.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They threatened to come down here after the Melbourne bushfires ...

Stoopid rednecks were trollin their hate on Facebook - I caught on real early and dared them to come.
They honestly think their amendment rights apply worldwide !

I said, "Sure come on down ... find out what happens first hand when your precious freedom of speech fails you !".

Facebook Group had a welcoming party of about 4000 people ready to kick their ass.
Now they just hate from home.

Here's an irony they cant get their heads around : We get ONE flood, and ONE bushfire - THEY get hundreds of tornadoes.

Who does God hate now
???
So we're just a little bit naughty, but God's spanking their ass??? :p

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
they have sites set up for specific countries that will be www.godhates(insert country name).com

somebody beat them to the www.godhatesaustralia.com page though lol

these people running the church also have a child born out of wedlock, but that's ok. not that moving the goalposts is anything new

some funny stuff by the chaser crew (rare, i know) :grinning:
[video=youtube;kF5mfG0vO8o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF5mfG0vO8o&feature=related[/video]

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok so I'm gonna need 2 ak47's, a couple o rpg's and a nuke.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't be pointing my hatred at these fools, I'd be pointing it at shows like 60 minutes for giving them their 15 minutes of fame so people can bring more negativity into this world by hating on some lost imbeciles.

All these segments do is fire people up and bring more hatred into this world.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
It's sad, however; what you need to put into context was they have under 100 members. The population of America is over 311 million people.

60 Minutes did a good job capturing all our attention to a group that doesn't really impact who we are.

No child should be used as a pawn in a political, religious or family issue. It's a pathetic and spineless move!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church#Catholicism
Well said, wish I had read this before I typed my response up lol

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Westboro are well known and were before 60 minutes got in on it most recently. I think it's more worrying there are people out there like this, rather than the fact 60 minutes covered it. They genuinely believe the garbage they churn out.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How come you can be banned from having your say at a football field but you can say the stuff they did at a funeral? :s

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The senile f#ckstick is so out of touch with society it's a joke, sure Australia is a mess but we don't deserve that sh1t from a bunch of rednecks who use kids in their dirty war then hide behind God.

Status
Not open for further replies.