Well Done Boys!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProudDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
All i have to say is well done to the boys tonight, i thought we improved so much from last weekend, still have some work to do but we are heading in the right direction.

We could have easily won the game, only the goal kicking was the difference and a little forward pass, but we were competitive and played to the final whistle, a big pat on the back bulldogs, well done!

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
Yep. Great effort and desire shown and if they just learn to do that every week and fix up the defence and a few other minor things, they can still do something this year.

AVIII

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yeah. Can't fault the effort. Unlucky with a few decisions but the way they tried tonight really was admirable. That's all I really want to see every week, effort like that.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
absolutely awesome from our boys to come back from 16-0 down to 24-20. If we didn't play in patches we woulda won. Our boys deserve alot of credit from this win. Competing with the Titans at Skilled Park is a great effort. If we play like that for the rest of the year, we'll go close to making the top 8 or we may even make it. Well done compared to last week

Anania

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Im proud of them:grinning:16-0 down i thought we were heading for another hiding again. How I wish El Masri was playing:(

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Up against a much stronger and talented opposition, at their home ground, it was a fantastic effort. We missed out on the two points, but we outplayed a much more fancied team for most of the game.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
There were glimpses of the old Bulldog intensity in defence last night. I was shattered that we lost again but the boys did well.

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All i have to say is well done to the boys tonight, i thought we improved so much from last weekend, still have some work to do but we are heading in the right direction.

We could have easily won the game, only the goal kicking was the difference and a little forward pass, but we were competitive and played to the final whistle, a big pat on the back bulldogs, well done!
i never watched the game but i heard they played heaps better (the scoreboard actually shows that)

DJ1

Ninjadillo
Reaction score
Awesome game and awesome atmosphere.

With about a minute to go the ref disallowed a try right next to the uprights directly in front of where we were sitting. Any idea why it was disallowed?

Tackle of the night!

Security guard completely demolishes the chick streaker near the southern end. (3 ground invasions in total for the night)

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if we play what we did yesturday there is a big chance we will beat the Sharks i say DOgs by 20

M

Mr Miyagi

Thats how the real bulldogs play, I could not care if they lost every game, if that effort and heart is shown then I am proud

GTJOHN

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well done ...It sounds like a much better effort..I was tied up and couldnt watch the game ...but from all reports we did much better across the park...
3 questions for those lucky to see it...
1) How did groom go ?
2) Did Sullivan score a fair try that was dissalowed ( i only saw news footage & it looked ok to me)
3) ..Does any1 know if the game is available for download somewhere on the net so i can watch ?????

DogFather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah well done boys...great effort! Things could have been different if we had a decent goal kicker last night.

Mo_Idriss

MeaN MachinE
Reaction score
great game to watch... well done boys unlucky..... deep down we know we won the game

koukla_kat

Waterboy
Reaction score
I agree! played a much better game then the last few weeks, quite a few solid performances... while we were patchy at times, did not stop trying till the final whistle!!! thats how i know the dogs... maybe a little less negativity is needed from the supporters!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
After the first 20 minutes i was scared we were gunna get smashed 50-0 but to thier credit they bit back and played 60 minutes of the match like a top 4 side, and outplayed the top side in the comp on thier own turf.

It was a great effort and although we look crap on the ladder after this week, i think it gives us some hope for the future.

Why oh why didnt Qld pick Prince for SOO? IF they had we won by plenty last night.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
definately an improvement...to only go down by 4 points against the titans is a credit to the boys...hopefully they can keep improving

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
A for effort will stop short of 'well done' because like last week it was a game we could well of won, it proves we can win but our own mistakes are whats costing us victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.