Status
Not open for further replies.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not bad, but needs more Flanagun...
if the forum was to pick you or shut the website down, it would be shut it down.
Jokes if you need any help flappy let me know I’ll take you under my wing

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Genuine humour and sarcastic funny repartee USED to be one of the greatest features of TK ...until nastiness and belittling seemed to be the go to vibe.

Let's get back to innocent smartarse humour lol and Bulldogs supporter comraderie....us Doggies united against the World hahaha.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Did you nominate Marley? lol
I did on his behalf.

I nominate Marley, Mutt Dafty, TheSexDogs as I think he would be a welcome addition to the mod pool. His attention to posts with minimal word count and minimal meaning, constant advocacy for faster internet speeds in his place and general complaints about card draws on Fifa contribute greatly to the overall Kennel mood. His pretend Liverpool support is all about inclusivity. He demonstrates all the attributes that would make the Kennel a better place.

Cannot believe he didn't get up.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Being the thoughtful one here.

Where is the diversity. No woman mods I see. lol

Checks new mods list.

Wipes brow, have never fought with them.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Being the thoughtful one here.

Where is the diversity. No woman mods I see. lol

Checks new mods list.

Wipes brow, have never fought with them.
at the end of the day it’s up to the upper management of this website, whoever they think can assist and manage the community they will select. I’m all in for that if they take on anymore mods.

Last edited:

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
at the end of the day it’s up to the upper management of this shit, whoever they think can assist and manage the community they will select. I’m all in for that if they take on anymore mods.
Umm

I was joking. #Awkward

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
if the forum was to pick you or shut the website down, it would be shut it down.
Jokes if you need any help flappy let me know I’ll take you under my wing
I am the hard reset this forum needs. And I do mean hard, baby!

Last edited:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
at the end of the day it’s up to the upper management of this website, whoever they think can assist and manage the community they will select. I’m all in for that if they take on anymore mods.
Bro - how come all the other new mods are 'Super Moderators' and you had to settle for a Dogs slogan. Now the Dogs slogan is fine, but I think you been scammed bro. Super Moderator has some respect. You just another Dogs guy on a Dogs website. They're deliberately making life hard for you.

Tell 'em you want Exterminator Moderator. Strike fear into the minions. Beat down any dissent. Let them know who da man.

Works with Lizards, cannot see why it wouldn't work 4 you.

Status
Not open for further replies.