we now all know you bone gorillas.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TdoggBulldog said:
from your conquests aye?

come on you've given it away enough.

we now all know you bone gorillas.
No comment. i mean honestly wasn't the really hair men part a giveaway? 2 easy TDogg u saw right thru my thing sharade

T

TdoggBulldog

Zor said:
No comment. i mean honestly wasn't the really hair men part a giveaway? 2 easy TDogg u saw right thru my thing sharade
Hey, never mind... apparently beastiality is all the rage these days..

i mean.. i find it more sexually appealing then stevie j tbh.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^ Hey whatever rocks your boat... But you know what they say about red heads named Steve... Cause i don't and im assuming it aint flattering:D

P.S Id take beastiality over Stevie J anyday ohoh i made a rhyme

T

TdoggBulldog

Zor said:
^^ Hey whatever rocks your boat... But you know what they say about red heads named Steve... Cause i don't and im assuming it aint flattering:D

P.S Id take beastiality over Stevie J anyday ohoh i made a rhyme
haha i love your rhyme

you got flo :grinning:

and im assuming that your assuming right :D

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol i don't know why but i find Beck a real turn on... I really don't know why. I assume that most people are turned on by him... He has a real weird turn on.

Im assuming that most ppl get turned on by Beck? Or at least young Beck. That may be one assumption i will regret later on.

Im also assuming that someone will come up with something about RedHeads

T

TdoggBulldog

Zor said:
Lol i don't know why but i find Beck a real turn on... I really don't know why. I assume that most people are turned on by him... He has a real weird turn on.

Im assuming that most ppl get turned on by Beck? Or at least young Beck. That may be one assumption i will regret later on.

Im also assuming that someone will come up with something about RedHeads
interesting

well dear, i shall be getting off the computer and will go spend time with my relatives while there here..

i expect to return tomorrow to my account being banned LOL.

night.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Night... U better not dream of Gorillas or Beck... They'll be too busy in my dreams:D

Hugh Jarse

Waterboy
Reaction score
My turn on ?
Girls who haven't had a Brazilian!

Au naturale

The Bush !

Be it black, blonde, red , brown, or purple.

I want to fight my way through it!!!!!!!!

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
What if it is black and has white spots?
fight your way through that brother

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TdoggBulldog said:
and ethnic guys (unless there insanely hairy tbh.)
have fun finding that honey LOL :p

pft....they should either leave all the hair on or WAX.....not do a memo and shave the shoulder, legs, butcrack,toes ( lol yes), hands and legs.

the next day he looked like a massive ball of goosebumps with blackheads! *shudders*

i think hair...hair = the sex.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
Kurry Muncha said:
have fun finding that honey LOL :p

pft....they should either leave all the hair on or WAX.....not do a memo and shave the shoulder, legs, butcrack,toes ( lol yes), hands and legs.

the next day he looked like a massive ball of goosebumps with blackheads! *shudders*

i think hair...hair = the sex.

does that include orange hair? :D ffs i dont know how a man can shave his chest, or back, or legs unless it gets unruley..i find it disturbing..

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Majn00n™ said:
does that include orange hair? :D ffs i dont know how a man can shave his chest, or back, or legs unless it gets unruley..i find it disturbing..
heheheheh i still find it amusing you are a ranga leb :love: :p
but i dunno SOME SOME SOME guys can pull of red hair and look quite nice...i know one in particualr. but he is too young. drats..but i dunno maj, do you attract flies to your copiuso amounts of hair? LOL.

but i dunno....do you have dark skin? because the red heads with the tanned skin ( thats odesnt include having so many freckles your body is brown anyway LOL) can have really nice features...it doesnt matter if they have the fur all over :D lolololol

a redheaded lebo......almost as amusing as a blonde haired blue eyed greek :love:

T

TdoggBulldog

**** yeh... hot tan.. dark hair... dark eyes.. etc.

i want ethnic features.. minus the insane hairyness.

Status
Not open for further replies.