Weird turn on's...

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BAZA said:
What if that B.O is extra strong cause I had Thai the previous night and my sweat smells like Garlic Beef ( mixed with chook ****) ?

you would then smell like a giant kebab. that is pretty sexy imo.

:p

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LMAO

Get your mop and bucket ready again......

What about when Ive had a big night on the piss and eaten Thai that same night, so my sweat smells like Garlic, alcohol, (then mixed wiith chicken ****)
Does that do it for you?

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BAZA said:
LMAO

Get your mop and bucket ready again......

What about when Ive had a big night on the piss and eaten Thai that same night, so my sweat smells like Garlic, alcohol, (then mixed wiith chicken ****)
Does that do it for you?
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

alco smell that is totally grooty. they smell yucko...especially the toilet the next day . ****ers >:(

eh almost as bad as smoker smell. it actually smells pretty bad when sober.

your groos baza for even saying that. you know that smell. and your are groos mister **** cocktail smeller! :p

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kurry Muncha said:
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

alco smell that is totally grooty. they smell yucko...especially the toilet the next day . ****ers >:(

eh almost as bad as smoker smell. it actually smells pretty bad when sober.

your groos baza for even saying that. you know that smell. and your are groos mister **** cocktail smeller! :p
I havent smelt like alcohol while at work for a few years now. I cant even handle the smell myself! I do manage to smell like Chicken **** a fair bit, especially at this time of year when Im doing heaps of fertilising. My wife doesnt share your enthusiasm. I'm normally greeted with '**** you stink! Go and have a shower' :o

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
she could at least share your shower with you to make sure you dont smell bad? :p

tbh you NEED her help....sometimes we are immune to our own smells. tell her that ;)

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
nope. im very fine actually :p

i just like to think outside of the usual prudes bow..im more of a octagonal type girl tbh.

u-huh.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
^^^ tbh i think you are more of a dodecaheadron girl...

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BootsieJ said:
^^^ tbh i think you are more of a dodecaheadron girl...
yep yep i can definately see that now. thanks bootsay.

annnnyway moving along...tbh i had a long hard think about this today and i have decided that a big turn on/attraction thing for me is hairy guys. ( BUT NOT EAR OR NOSE HAIR........OR TOE HAIR EITHER)...you know a bit of stubble, maybe thick eyebrows, some chest hair.

but i just like the stubble look i think.maybe that is my age thing because all guys my age are leaving it now ( i dunno to prove their manliness or some sh!t), so i think i associate it with masqulinity aswell.

that is all.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BootsieJ said:
^^^ *covers up*
oi i said hairy guys not sasquatch guys.

i dont like coughing up furballs tbh. have no fear.

LMAO :p jks

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kurry Muncha said:
but i just like the stubble look i think.maybe that is my age thing because all guys my age are leaving it now ( i dunno to prove their manliness or some sh!t),QUOTE]
Kurry Muncha said:
LMAO
There is nothing funnier than seeing a 16 year old boy with a bit of bum fluff who thinks he is a man. Shave it of FFS!!!!!

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
16.pft.
guys equal to my age can have full blown wolf hair, they look like they need to shave their forehead ffs.well the hot ones anyway :o

maybe its a wog guy thing :o

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
ffs im 17. I had to start shaving at 11, literally. Imma wog. Pure born Lebo. Born in Lebanon..But imma redhead, so i dont look wog. but ive got a fully grown beard, and my chest is harrier than alot of 20 year olds...ffs i usually get mistaken for a 26 year old.

having said that, i will never ever contemplate anything like Mrs.Maitua was saying. I find it very putrid for any male to be sexually appealing to another male. theres something seriously distubring about it. i was brushed up on by a ***, and i almost broke his nose had it not been for my bro holding me back. i felt so disgusted for that whole week, i was ****ty and on edge. its just wrong...

as for weird turn ons? well i find a girl who doesn't show off her body as a turn on. I'm a young lebo muslim and in fact find girls wearin the scarf very much appealing.

Roozy

princess
Reaction score
Majn00n™ said:
ffs im 17. I had to start shaving at 11, literally. Imma wog. Pure born Lebo. Born in Lebanon..But imma redhead, so i dont look wog.
Admitting to that on here is prolly not the smartest thing you coulda done lol

Status
Not open for further replies.