11. Eastwood
12. Ryan
13. Stagg

14. Armit/Hodgo
15. Paea/Browne
16. Gordon/Halatau
17. Barba

gordon takes 12 as bobcat goes.

sounds ok. if we miss poore i dont care i just want tolman and beastwood.

this still looks solid

8. Tolman
9. Ennis
10. Hodgson
11. Eastwood
12. Ryan
13. Stagg

14. Gordon
15. Browne/Paea
16. Armit
17. Barba

halatau?

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL@Ennise

Gidley is the king of that Hoax group.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
If we get Beastwood and we still got Gordon, Paea and Halatua in our side ... we're fkn laughing

With or without a decent replacement for Hannant .. all we need is Eastwood C'MON DOGS !!!!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sounds like speculation, is there any proof?

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
LOL@Ennise

Gidley is the king of that Hoax group.

Gidley would need to be male, blacky. He fails to qualify. Nevertheless nobody is a bigger hoax than 8 hit-up 14 tackle 2 offload Ben longstrides Creagh. It is blasphemous to state otherwise.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Gidley would need to be male, blacky. He fails to qualify. Nevertheless nobody is a bigger hoax than 8 hit-up 14 tackle 2 offload Ben longstrides Creagh. It is blasphemous to state otherwise.
If Gidley is a female, then Creagh doesn't qualify to be classified as human.

We all know he's a cat :p

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ARE YOU SERIOUS, he was voted overrated player and he i splaying like **** at the Dogs... Aiden Tolman for sure not Poore... PLZ NO NO NO NO!

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
If Poore comes over to the Bulldogs, i'll run him over with a car.

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't rate his style of play TBH

The only difference between him and Hickey is a few midnight ice cream sessions TBH
No way the difference between him and Hickey is a few hundred late night AWAFI chicken sessions

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we get Beastwood and we still got Gordon, Paea and Halatua in our side ... we're fkn laughing

With or without a decent replacement for Hannant .. all we need is Eastwood C'MON DOGS !!!!
No way cuz Hannant is the forward pack at the moment. Take his stats away and our go forward is as good as hickeys hit ups. Eastwood would be awesome but a front row replacement is 100% nessacary

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I dont think poore would be such a bad signing, as long as we dont go overboard with how much we pay.

I think a lot of people are forgetting that Goodwin and Buddy Gordon were on the rugby league scrap heap when we picked them up. Sometimes a change in scenery is all you need.

Now before everyone starts typing away to remind me of the fact that he only had a change of scenery a few months ago, I dont think his game is suited to the Eels. He is a starting prop and is wasted off the bench. All he needs is a bit more game time to find some consistency.

Thats my opinion and before I go I would just like to say WOOF

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
If he came to the Dogs he would shine. Most players we sign do.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Why do we bother listening to this guy exclusives?

Its obvious Danny is on bong..

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
can't believe this thread made it to 8 pages... weedler must be so proud

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
ROFL at the bunker! I posted last week that all 3 of those guys will play, la di da
This is the same Bunker newsletter that posted the same team and team we were playing against TWICE in a row. It was completely incorrect.

I'd take their "inside info" with a grain of salt.

filto666

Doginator
Reaction score
Poore is very happy at Eels, says CEO

By David Beniuk AAP Thu, 13 May 2010 18:58:02
Parramatta CEO Paul Osborne is adamant prop Justin Poore is going nowhere.

Rumours the former St George Illawarra star is unhappy at the Eels after signing a lucrative three-year deal have followed Poore since his off-season move.

The latest report suggested Canterbury were looking to lure the 25-year-old, who played in all three State of Origin games for NSW last year.

Osborne said Poore had been concerned about the form that has kept him on the Parramatta bench, but has fitted into the NRL club's system.

"I'm pretty good mates with Justin, I've know him for a long time and had a chat with him," Osborne told AAP on Thursday.

"He wasn't playing great at the start, taking a little bit of time adjusting, but I think his form's been really good the last few weeks and he's certainly very happy.

"We won't be letting him go so I'm looking forward to him being here for the next three years at least."

Osborne denied other clubs had been circling Poore, who copped another disappointment this week when he was voted the NRL's most over-rated player in a poll of his peers.

"We've all had a laugh," Eels co-captain Nathan Hindmarsh said.

"Poorey's had a laugh about it so in the big scheme of things those kinds of things mean nothing.

"It doesn't take much to fire Poorey up, he'll be ready (for Monday night's game against Manly) whether or not he's in that player's poll."

Meanwhile, Osborne will sit down with Kris Keating's manager David Riolo next week with the aim of extending the in-form half's contract.

And the Eels will also begin looking to fill the holes that will be left by the departure of star duo Feleti Mateo and Krisnan Inu to the Warriors next year.

"We've upgraded Jarryd (Hayne) and Daniel Mortimer and a few others so it's always a balancing act when it comes to the salary cap," Osborne said.

"Certainly it takes some pressure off next year but it doesn't leave us a lot and we've got some holes to fill."

Status
Not open for further replies.