We were dudded!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saw a video on twitter about the official referee review from the round. Had a video regarding Boyd cordners try from Thursday night. Archer said whilst was awarded as a try on the night. Had it gone to video ref it would of been given no try due to a shepherd. I don't know how to copy and paste a tweet.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ps i know people will say plenty of time to recover as it was there first try. But that came after friends 40/20 and changed the momentum of the game. I don't care what people say.

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
I dont see the obstruction. Keary got the ball outside shoulder of Napa, ran into the line, offloaded to Cordner to score.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Must admit I didn't notice it the other night. I hate their hindsight admissions.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I rewinded it a few times as it happened as Brenko Lee went at the ref telling him to check. I must admit looked 5050 but if shoe was on other foot ....

Reactions: DT

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can't get the video from NRL.com to play. Vision anywhere else?

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was at the game and sitting Level with the try line, tolman was blowing up a bit
And I think they didn't replay it on the big screen

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Did anyone see the obstruction JDB ran this weekend? Best one i have seen in a while, he just bolted through the gap like nothing was wrong lol.

Wish we had the captains challenge, the players in the defensive line know if the play has been run illegally or not and are in better position than the refs to make the call.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is why we need a challenge system. Eastwood even knew it at the time he threw his hands up when the infringement took place.

Getting dudded consistently by the voldemorts is part and parcel of being a bulldogs fan.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a load of rubbish ! I reckon 95% of Bulldog supporters that weren't bias, would agree Cordners try was a try. No one was obstructed.
Cmon guys, it's for all to see.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Funny that channel 9 didn't replay it and go on ad-nauseam about it, like they usually do ? Oh wait. Channel 9 executives sit on the board of the roosters, don't they ?

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I rewinded it a few times as it happened as Brenko Lee went at the ref telling him to check. I must admit looked 5050 but if shoe was on other foot ....
Spot on . If that was taken off the Bulldogs, there would be a thread started with a headline : Bunker again rips us off with shit call !
We'd see 1000 comments from irate doggies fans .

Sherlock Holmes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just saw a video on twitter about the official referee review from the round. Had a video regarding Boyd cordners try from Thursday night. Archer said whilst was awarded as a try on the night. Had it gone to video ref it would of been given no try due to a shepherd. I don't know how to copy and paste a tweet.
I mentioned this soon as it happened on here but most ppl on here missed it. Clearly a no try ! The refs stuffed up again what a coincidence

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
What a load of rubbish ! I reckon 95% of Bulldog supporters that weren't bias, would agree Cordners try was a try. No one was obstructed.
Cmon guys, it's for all to see.
Did you hear what the ref boss archer said ?

Sherlock Holmes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I dont see the obstruction. Keary got the ball outside shoulder of Napa, ran into the line, offloaded to Cordner to score.
He caught it inside of the ball carrier. When you see the birds eyes view you can see it better

Status
Not open for further replies.