Opinion We should go after franklin pele

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Young monster of a man name franklin pele who plays for Cronulla the dogs should chase him I reckon, guy has speed for size a lot of power and Cronulla highly rate him anyone else agree ?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Young monster of a man name franklin pele who plays for Cronulla the dogs should chase him I reckon, guy has speed for size a lot of power and Cronulla highly rate him anyone else agree ?
He's still in Flegg, doesn't really solve any issue for us now. Not saying I wouldn't chase young players but the club badly needs to find someone that's proven at NRL level and walks into our top 13.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bunty should be in their sights..not a starter though could he transition to one not sure?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i think he is pretty cooked...one knee is ratshit i recall.It is perceived Morris doesn't like him but maybe it's that he doesn't rate him because he is on the slide.

Last edited:

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I agree. He’s a monster. He was trampling all over us in the trial. Not sure if he’d provide many minutes though.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's starting this week (JTB suspended).

I still think Rudolf's the play. I think he's proved himself over the last year.
Rudolph's a good player but the problem is, his asking price would probably be more than he's worth and you don't know if he'll give the same production on a big deal or with higher expectations. Cronulla got him for nothing from Souths.. Hopefully we can find gems like him for cheap before they triple their price.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He's starting this week (JTB suspended).

I still think Rudolf's the play. I think he's proved himself over the last year.
Nasheed here.
He doesn’t want to leave the shire.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Pele is a monster.
Pene for the storm is a beast aswell.
Bunty afoa should be a target. See how he goes starting

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator