We never got beat 30+ to nil twice in a season under Kevin Moore

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevin Moore is widely regarded as the worst to coach the Dogs in the last 40-50 years but I can't remember the Dogs players ever giving up under him like they often do under Des. Til this season under Des I can't recall a Dogs team ever getting pummelled 30+ to nil twice in the one season. And we're paying Des the best money in the NRL (or in top 3 at least) at at least 1M a season. He refuses to change anything significant about his game plan and refuses to drop players giving them endless chances without ramifications.

I have watched every Dogs game for the last 5 decades. If we have a decent go and lose because of a few blown tries or similar then I can accept it but when we lose because we just play a total shit brand of football under Des and the players look disinterested it pisses me off so much and I just keep wondering what is the use of watching and getting the shits repeatedly when I could be doing something else that is definitely enjoyable. I really don''t think it's worth watching any more until the majority of our members get the guts to fuck off Dib, our current board and Hasler. The writing has been on the wall for years but Dib and Co couldn't see it. What a bunch of useless ***** we have in charge. They probably thought Des was the safest option for them keeping their jobs. They probably thought as long as we made the finals again this year the majority (of morons) would be happy. They couldn't see that Des was past his use by date, our team performance was deteriorating and that it was time to try a new direction. They were more concerned about keeping their jobs than taking a risk to hopefully improve things. Vote them out for fucks sake. Nothing will change until we do.

Des will probably ruin Foran's style of play also as soon as he comes to the Dogs. Before Mbye was coached by Des he used to be able to set up 3 tries a game. Now he can't set up 1 try in 3 games. Before he met Des Lichaa used to be able to score 3 tries a game. Now he can't score 3 tries in a whole season. How much fucking worse do we have to get until our dumb **** of a coach and board realise our style / our brand is FUCKED !!!!!!!!! . EVERYONE else but them can see it. What a fucking joke they are and what a joke we are leaving those bastards in control. We need a mutiny !!!!!!!

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In 2008 we did, 46-0 by Melbourne and then 30-0 by the Dragons. The scary thing is we had an awful roster that season and had the SBW drama and also got the wooden spoon.

This 2017 team is supposed to be good and was hand picked by Hasler yet we are performing at wooden spoon standards.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Add also the cowboys game last year 36 to nil rd 20
When we get flogged we don't even have a consolation try in us. That shows no heart whatsoever

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
2008 when we got the spoon under folkes, storm and st merge both belted us to nil and a bunch of other clubs ran up cricket scores against us :(

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
In 2008 we did, 46-0 by Melbourne and then 30-0 by the Dragons. The scary thing is we had an awful roster that season and had the SBW drama and also got the wooden spoon.

This 2017 team is supposed to be good and was hand picked by Hasler yet we are performing at wooden spoon standards.
This season is shaping up as another 2008.
It's what happens when there is uncertainty in the playing group..
Maybe the club is trying to force players out much harder than we think?

Last edited:

Miya

Waterboy
Reaction score
This season is shaping up as another 2008.
It's what happens when the is uncertainty in the playing group..
Maybe the club is trying to force players out much harder than we think?
Has anybody thought maybe Des wants to be sacked????? Gets a payout right?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
take a look at those 2008 bulldogs lineups ffs

thats when tomato sauce and holdsworth were the halves behind a forward pack of 8. hickey 9. groom 10. briggs 11. kouparitsas 12. ryan 13. maitua

Miya

Waterboy
Reaction score
Kevin Moore is widely regarded as the worst to coach the Dogs in the last 40-50 years but I can't remember the Dogs players ever giving up under him like they often do under Des. Til this season under Des I can't recall a Dogs team ever getting pummelled 30+ to nil twice in the one season. And we're paying Des the best money in the NRL (or in top 3 at least) at at least 1M a season. He refuses to change anything significant about his game plan and refuses to drop players giving them endless chances without ramifications.

I have watched every Dogs game for the last 5 decades. If we have a decent go and lose because of a few blown tries or similar then I can accept it but when we lose because we just play a total shit brand of football under Des and the players look disinterested it pisses me off so much and I just keep wondering what is the use of watching and getting the shits repeatedly when I could be doing something else that is definitely enjoyable. I really don''t think it's worth watching any more until the majority of our members get the guts to fuck off Dib, our current board and Hasler. The writing has been on the wall for years but Dib and Co couldn't see it. What a bunch of useless ***** we have in charge. They probably thought Des was the safest option for them keeping their jobs. They probably thought as long as we made the finals again this year the majority (of morons) would be happy. They couldn't see that Des was past his use by date, our team performance was deteriorating and that it was time to try a new direction. They were more concerned about keeping their jobs than taking a risk to hopefully improve things. Vote them out for fucks sake. Nothing will change until we do.

Des will probably ruin Foran's style of play also as soon as he comes to the Dogs. Before Mbye was coached by Des he used to be able to set up 3 tries a game. Now he can't set up 1 try in 3 games. Before he met Des Lichaa used to be able to score 3 tries a game. Now he can't score 3 tries in a whole season. How much fucking worse do we have to get until our dumb **** of a coach and board realise our style / our brand is FUCKED !!!!!!!!! . EVERYONE else but them can see it. What a fucking joke they are and what a joke we are leaving those bastards in control. We need a mutiny !!!!!!!
Our style has been rubbish for years, in 2012 barba got us there, in 2014 we got to a gf cause we got the luck in the draw in semis, this has been comming!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Has anybody thought maybe Des wants to be sacked????? Gets a payout right?
he probably would want to get back into coaching with the bulldogs making up the difference in $$$ with his new club

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he probably would want to get back into coaching with the bulldogs making up the difference in $$$ with his new club
I would get a rookie coach who's in touch with todays game. and pay des to stay at home. Logistically it's a silly idea but we will win a lot more games than lose.
This will humiliate des and if he wants to coach another club in the meantime then pay us out like sbw did.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The only games he has got the team up for have been the ones when he was under pressure to keep his job and just before he resigned. Now it's back to Plodville.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Kevin Moore is widely regarded as the worst to coach the Dogs in the last 40-50 years but I can't remember the Dogs players ever giving up under him like they often do under Des.............
No? Then you are blessed and shouldn't watch those seasons back, we where pretty craptacular.

I am questioning a bit about Des right now, but lets not get carried away, things where not at all better under Moore.

There has to be a reason Moore didn't find another coaching role when even the serial fuck up Taylor still finds work right?

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Comparing Kevin Moore and Des doesnt solve anything.. Des wins that one and it means nothing..

The spine positions need an overhaul.. We get Foran but Halfback Hooker & Fullback are still big ????

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des need to be replaced forwards are not 1st receivers too predictable. Not working he has had enough time need new ideas & a new coach

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
take a look at those 2008 bulldogs lineups ffs

thats when tomato sauce and holdsworth were the halves behind a forward pack of 8. hickey 9. groom 10. briggs 11. kouparitsas 12. ryan 13. maitua
What a team !! The good ol days huh?

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe put into perspective:

- Coach (New)
- Players (Bunch of No Names)

- Coach (Veteran)
- Players ( Sprinkled with Current & Former Rep Players)

On paper which of these two Teams had/have more chances being in the Top 8?????

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I miss the "We want Moore" banners at the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.