News 'We need to get to the bottom of it': Manager baffled as Bulldogs ice out skipper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
if it's just being late for training and made to wrestle the whole team than it's pretty soft.
If that’s it then he won’t win shit. Paid for contact sport at there training and also responsibilities to turn up on time.

Always liked what I saw of him but he’s ruined his career.

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So utilising your logic, if the Mods here are monitoring your posts, they're threatening you?
What about the forum software? It monitors everything, so must be a threat to you!
I think you are going to make him cry with that post. We have to be mindful of inferior minds :grinning:

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RFM came out the winner. He held the cards. Only missed 1 training session. He gets his full contract for the next 2 years how much of it paid by Gould or Saints we don't know for sure. No one could slap him with a breach or termination notice. He found another club. He's now where he might be appreciated and not booed at home games. Unlike most in here I wish RFM all the best for the remainder of his time in the game and in his life moving forward. I thank RFM for his efforts at the club he showed a lot of character to come back from serious injuries after failed surgery attempts. He worked very hard to make it back onto the field. Should have he been re-signed for 3yrs no not with the injuries he was and he gets full payment (between 2 clubs).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
RFM came out the winner. He held the cards. Only missed 1 training session. He gets his full contract for the next 2 years how much of it paid by Gould or Saints we don't know for sure. No one could slap him with a breach or termination notice. He found another club. He's now where he might be appreciated and not booed at home games. Unlike most in here I wish RFM all the best for the remainder of his time in the game and in his life moving forward. I thank RFM for his efforts at the club he showed a lot of character to come back from serious injuries after failed surgery attempts. He worked very hard to make it back onto the field. Should have he been re-signed for 3yrs no not with the injuries he was and he gets full payment (between 2 clubs).
Thanks for the scoop - where we learned…nothing.

Exactly what ‘cards’ did RFM hold? When was a ‘termination notice’ even in the equation apart from the daily media speculation you lap up? Nowhere.

Of COURSE he was going to be paid his full contract - he’s entitled to it and clearly a deal was reached where two clubs will ensure that happens - hardly the first time and won’t be the last either. I bear no ill-will to RFM, I was a fan of his for most of his time at Belmore, though he had a very poor 2023 which even he admits and the change of scenery is likely best for all.

Why do you keep trying (and failing) to make something out of nothing Polly?

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
GuS DoEsNt HaVe A LeG tO sTaNd On

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry clown with a frown but again facts do not align with your lies. Stop peddling your opinions as facts as you are wrong once again. You know nothing about the RFM situation

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raymond has surely had the last laugh here as were partially paying for him to play at another club where he will be respected for another 2yrs. I wish him all the best was always a great club man and is a bulldogs 100 game+ Veteran. Always had the interests of his team mates at the forenfront of f his goings

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raymond has surely had the last laugh here as were partially paying for him to play at another club where he will be respected for another 2yrs. I wish him all the best was always a great club man and is a bulldogs 100 game+ Veteran. Always had the interests of his team mates at the forenfront of f his goings
I'm in the minority in this group for wishing him well for the future in both life and football. He gets his contract for the next 2yrs. Who pays what portions we don't fully know except he gets the full contract he signed for in 2022 when he re-signed.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm in the minority in this group for wishing him well for the future in both life and football. He gets his contract for the next 2yrs. Who pays what portions we don't fully know except he gets the full contract he signed for in 2022 when he re-signed.
Go watch Disney hahahahahahahahaha

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gus is enjoying his job everyday.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can we close this thread now that RFM is a Saints player? This subject has been talked about to death.

Credit to Ray for not talking shit about the club on the way out though like many other players have in the past.
I second that, mainly because Im border lining getting banned from the amount of the threats and language i will use towards certain individuals who have mistaken TK for Stardust fcuking circus.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I second that, mainly because Im border lining getting banned from the amount of the threats and language i will use towards certain individuals who have mistaken TK for Stardust fcuking circus.
Say a naughty word, I give you permission. Dw about the mods, I'll handle that

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can we close this thread now that RFM is a Saints player? This subject has been talked about to death.

Credit to Ray for not talking shit about the club on the way out though like many other players have in the past.
@mods can this be done please, will help clean the place up, while you’re at it close any for other explayers too.

Status
Not open for further replies.