News 'We need to get to the bottom of it': Manager baffled as Bulldogs ice out skipper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
RFM is more of a Bulldog than Gus and Ciraldo will ever be. RFM's only crime was to try and stick up for his family, and his attempts to rep them were dismissed by the blow in. That's where all this disharmony stems from. Bullfrog was all about family. Bullfrog would be team RFM all the way.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
RFM is more of a Bulldog than Gus and Ciraldo will ever be. RFM's only crime was to try and stick up for his family, and his attempts to rep them were dismissed by the blow in. That's where all this disharmony stems from. Bullfrog was all about family. Bullfrog would be team RFM all the way.
Bullfrog was all about winning, which is the purpose of professional sport - nothing wrong with that - the family thing was more nepotism than anything else.

DoggiesHOOHAA

Waterboy
Reaction score
If he's legitimately released rumblings that training is too tough etc, I'm not really big on the idea of him staying. I don't think it was the club who threw themselves into the spotlight by letting this get out there. Not when we're trying hard to recruit players that will improve the roster. And given that we could have abandoned him last year when his return to the playing field wasn't assured, if he's throwing the toys out of the cot now, it's pretty poor form.
Agree, after the piss poor 'effort' he produced this season, I didn't want him around any longer anyway. Let alone when all the rumblings came out surrounding him and the players.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Bullfrog was all about winning, which is the purpose of professional sport - nothing wrong with that - the family thing was more nepotism than anything else.
All about winning, so would have supported the coach who conceded 34 points a game? Ciraldo would already be out the door if he produces a season like that under Bullfrog. Bullfrog would have liked RFM. He loves the club and has a lot more upside than he has had opportunity to show.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
All about winning, so would have supported the coach who conceded 34 points a game? Ciraldo would already be out the door if he produces a season like that under Bullfrog. Bullfrog would have liked RFM. He loves the club and has a lot more upside than he has had opportunity to show.
I doubt that either would have lasted under Bullfrog.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely this can’t just be about him raising concerns there must be a lot more to it

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone on here have factual information on what's happened?

Seems like a lot of blind leading the blind

Status
Not open for further replies.