We need Hoko back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can we bring back Ben "Brainfart" Roberts? Kris "Ugliest Man in League" Keating? Blake "Actually a second rower out of position" Green? Anyone?

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Heard on the Footy Show last night that Hoko is back in 1st grade this week.

Anyway, not sure about if I would want him back or nIt but it did make me think about something.
"IF" he did come back, that would mean we would have the same halves as Manly did (Foran and Hodkinson) before we got Hoko.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Heard on the Footy Show last night that Hoko is back in 1st grade this week.

Anyway, not sure about if I would want him back or nIt but it did make me think about something.
"IF" he did come back, that would mean we would have the same halves as Manly did (Foran and Hodkinson) before we got Hoko.
They played 1 season together and finished 8th.

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lmao all the same dickheads who hated hodko and ennis are now crying for them to come back... newsflash they were shit when they played for us .. and would still be shit if they came back ... as long as des Hasler is still coach

A

Alexander the Great

lmao all the same dickheads who hated hodko and ennis are now crying for them to come back... newsflash they were shit when they played for us .. and would still be shit if they came back ... as long as des Hasler is still coach
Disagree when they played for us we were always sitting in the top 8. Myth buster up in this bitch [emoji23]

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Some people have short memories. Hodko isn't the answer. Can he organise? Yes. 2014 was a great season for him, it's time to move on.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
His body is fucked. You don't want him back.

bantam rooster

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What we really need to do is overall how we recruit develop players full stop as for getting hodko back no he is just about gone . we need a real number 7 not a pretend one .but looking how we select players I think this is our problem example letting mick go for the guy we have at number 9 now . we need to be better at recruiting

A

Alexander the Great

At lest he new how to attack and defend most importantly kick goals thoughts???
Kris Keating would also be a option? If we couldn't get him Ben Roberts.
Roberts has a great passing game.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Hang on.
I remember everyone on this forum begging and pleading for Hokko to fuck off so we could keep the new rising star.

And don't say "not me".

Because it was everyone!!!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He was dead average even when he was at his peak before his injuries. He could tackle and kick goals and organise a bit and that's it.

Kris Keating was more effective for us for crying out loud. Are things so bad now we're pining for Hodkinson and forgetting how bad we were with him?
Where is Kris Keating these days anyway?

Edit: It appears that in early 2015 he was released by the Dragons and now works with something called Sydney Survivors (seems to be a fitness bootcamp type joint)...

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
One player won't change our structural, attacking, kicking, line speed, contesting kicks, one up plays etc problems.
We all know what will

Status
Not open for further replies.